Painted Weapons Picture Thread

Nice guns.

:D

haha, thanks..36D, maybe 38D caliber. Powerful stuff, although I'm not sure if I wanna paint it yet and post the results in here..??? hmmm decisions decisions :P .

Very nice KurodaVagrant, that barrel looks like it came from a Knights PDW.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Tan version of the Ares Cheytac M200 sprayed with two colors; green and brown (EC Paint NFM003 and NFM005 ) and using the net technique together with the "spray and pray" good old one :) :

Your quite brave...that is alot of money to spray and pray..lol. Nice paint job and awsome rifle.

pforcerecon: Yep, you got it right. Or rather, its the Ebaybanned-version which is sold separately. I believe they make that and some other products themselves (the rail system is EB-produced as well, I think) and the quality is quite good, actually.

EDIT: Your signature-GIF rox *drool*

Edited by Miles_DK

Okay... I'm not presenting a painted gun here. Instead, I'd like to ask you guys for opinion.

To paint, or not to paint?

The gun in question is this:

dsc0988sa4.th.jpgdsc0985zp3.th.jpgdsc1992.th.jpgdsc1982.th.jpg

Real-life examples of painted specimen:

beryl040.th.jpgberyl0200.th.jpg447u.th.jpg484y.th.jpg

The pattern would be similar to this:1000436small1.th.jpg but greener and with far less tan base remaining... It would go like this:

Krylon colors, tan as base, few green patches, grass over it, then mostly green, a bit less brown and perhaps black divisions to increase contrast between colors (these would go where the base color, and thus grass shapes, was green rather than tan).

So now the big question is... should I, or shouldn't I? It's configured as a DMR, so a paintjob would be quite appropriate. But on the other hand, wz.96 Beryls are pretty unique in Airsoft as it is. And I really like the finish on the gas block, the RS gas tube and the RS top rail...

I just can't decide!

So... yes, or no?

PAINTING AN AK IS AGAINST TEH RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!11111

....eh, if you do the paint job on the barret properly, then add some wear, it could look really good, but in my opinion green paint jobs have to be REALLY good to look nice, while you can get a much better result with tan (I have no idea why).

Okay... I'm not presenting a painted gun here. Instead, I'd like to ask you guys for opinion.

To paint, or not to paint?

The gun in question is this:

Real-life examples of painted specimen:

The pattern would be similar to this: but greener and with far less tan base remaining... It would go like this:

Krylon colors, tan as base, few green patches, grass over it, then mostly green, a bit less brown and perhaps black divisions to increase contrast between colors (these would go where the base color, and thus grass shapes, was green rather than tan).

So now the big question is... should I, or shouldn't I? It's configured as a DMR, so a paintjob would be quite appropriate. But on the other hand, wz.96 Beryls are pretty unique in Airsoft as it is. And I really like the finish on the gas block, the RS gas tube and the RS top rail...

I just can't decide!

So... yes, or no?

Hmm i say dont go for it? becuase if your asking people on a forum you clearly havent made up your mind yet? if you did it id think you would regret it.