Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Well the CQB-r was only finished last night when he picked it up and the 416 isnt finished yet.... need more Krylon <_<

Hence they look all new and clean :rolleyes:

L96 not done by either of us but has been well used :D

*AL* aka Lofty

Well the CQB-r was only finished last night when he picked it up and the 416 isnt finished yet.... need more Krylon <_<

Well in that case, both guns look great, nice complete cover on both guns, and the paint doesn't look to thick if you can slide that stock back and forth. Now post more pics in a few months when they get used to ##### (a good thing) :D

Edited by -=OGGY=-

I really dont see a problem in painting a stock tube :huh: i mean... it only had one coat unlike the the rest of it had 2 or 3.... it still slides freely no probs...

Plus it makes more sense to me having the gun all one colour rather than having a big black stock tube showing when its opened out... that might just be me though :unsure:

And cheers OGGY for the compliments ;)

*AL* aka Lofty

It's not a stock 733 or CAR-15 anymore... It's been painted and had stuff put on it so even if it's bolt on it's still "custom"...

Can I get some more info on the torch and mount please Reborn? I'm looking to do something similar soon.

It began life as a TM M733, but that has since changed. I finally got hold of a CAR-15 rubber-coated aluminum stock for it, and that's what you see in the picture. There's more to it than meets the eye. The internals have been revamped to suit my needs.

The light is a Surefire G2 Nitrolon. I used a combination of G&G's barrel clamp mount and a 25 mm scope ring for installation. I'm quite satisfied with the setup - the only thing to add in the near future would be a pressure switch taped to the foregrip.

my second attempt at digital urban camo. not sure if it was worth all the effort in the end. ended up using normal printer paper, using a stanley knife to make templates and stencils. thought it was too clean cut in the end and dusted it with a spray of black to dirty it up a bit.

edit: oops, must be using very big files for the photos, no space left,

here's the photos on the other thread, post 988

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...0&start=980

• 2 weeks later...