Painted Weapons Picture Thread

Nice painted 416. I need to pick up some more paint for mine soon.

Done. It was my first attempt with the trendy snake skin thing. It came out alright. Neither pleased nor displeased with it. Once it wears some I'll like it which is the 2nd reason why I paint my guns anyway. :D

DSC03427.jpg

DSC03426.jpg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

What type of paint do you use?

I usually go with Krylon Ultra Flat Camo Paint

-The colors look great and very flat (ie. not shiny)

The biggest tip I could give you would be to take your time. Let the paint completely dry before coating it with other patterns/ layers.

-Shin

Here's my M14 I painted awhile back with Krylon.

The paint is very flat and I used a cardboard cutout for the tiger stripe pattern

I feel like ive seen that gun along with several other tastefully customized AR variants and a few pistols somewhere else before...did you ever post on ASF (Havent been on there in like 3 years thank God for that).?Great looking gun though, love the suppressor and the pain job is really what brings it alive.

My new F2000 - Bought it second/third/forth-hand as a fixer-upper. I fixer-uppered it, MOSFET, new piston, piston head, cylinder, nozzle, tappet plate, spring, spring guide, paintjob, hop-up unit, hop-up rubber, nub, paintjob and Eotech. Tis quite lovely. :D

P1010273.jpg

P1010274.jpg

Thoughts?

I feel like ive seen that gun along with several other tastefully customized AR variants and a few pistols somewhere else before...did you ever post on ASF (Havent been on there in like 3 years thank God for that).?Great looking gun though, love the suppressor and the pain job is really what brings it alive.

haha yea I used to have a thread there for my stuff. Haven't posted there in probably over a year now.

ASF lol :rolleyes:

-Shin

just a quick question guys, any flat dark earth colored paint source in the mainland of Europe? I wanna paint my AK, but I found no place to get this color in here, except a few really expensive UK sources...

Maybe try either of these http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/pr...p?idproduct=351

http://www.seairsoft.net/view_subs.php?sub...=Spray%20paints

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

M21 with snakeskin paintjob.

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

Picture of my webtex with this bad boy: (mind you I was not really prepared that day and I was rushed.. notice the shoes and lack of foliage.)

25736_382993387981_503967981_4005408_5543773_n.jpg

I just have to find my lower scope mounts as those are too high...

Scope is a 3-12x50mm Illuminated Range Finder with a 30mm scope rings.

The next addition will be a blackhawk tactical cheek rest that will hold my 9.6v 4000mah Elite Cell Battery with traxxas connectors. The whole gun is wired with traxxas connectors for super low resistance.

Thanks Sowi and Drake :)

@Drake - I like that snakeskin effect, did you use netting?

Yeah I used a helmet net as opposed to the usual scrim net.

Heres a more updated shot.

sprmod0.jpg

I've since added a doctor sight to the top scope rail but I've yet to paint it to match.