Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Their is no point, except it's the law. To Joe Public a gun with fluorescent paint is still a gun. They'll panic and call the Police if they see one. Any responding Police will treat it as a firearm incase it is a firearm painted fluorescent. Net result,realism of our sport partly destroyed and no other benefit.

You brand a gun in public real or replica black, camo or orange your gonna be shot.

Their is no point, except it's the law. To Joe Public a gun with fluorescent paint is still a gun. They'll panic and call the Police if they see one. Any responding Police will treat it as a firearm incase it is a firearm painted fluorescent. Net result,realism of our sport partly destroyed and no other benefit.

You brand a gun in public real or replica black, camo or orange your gonna be shot.

we all can understand that an airsoft gun without paint is not lethal but a painted real gun IS LETHAL!!!

many of the Policeman that I've talked say that WILL assume that every gun (PAINT OR NO PAINT) is deadly and act acording to that...

so what's the point on this Law???

cheers

The 'M14' on the stock is not particularly to my taste, but other than that it looks good. Pics with the gun re-assembled?

That's the general consensus so far.

I meant it to be a bit more subtle, but I got a bit carried away :P

It's not off one of my AEGs (although I do have a SOCOM), it's a spare stock I had lying around.

I also have enough spares to build another SOCOM, so I'll do the rest of the externals sometime and put it together.

It was more of an 'experiment' to be honest, I thought it was about time I tried my hand at painting.

For UK members, I found a good alternative to Krylon.

Much greater range of colours, and about half the price...

MontanaPaints

Click on the 'Click to Purchase' link to see the full range of colours.

Five different caps with different spray sizes too.

My paint is Montana too..., but color samples are mostly wrong!!! Better to buy it shops because you can see on the "collar" the right color.

Some good colors:

manila light: good light sand color

manila dark: like OD, but darker... has grey tone too

NATO(by us army green): OD(on my photo)

everglade: ~mustard(on my photo)

But:

elm, sahara yellow, sahara beige: all have ugly "butter" color... I would avoid them...

And more...

olive green: lighter, than OD (maybe with military green OK for all green jungle paintjobs-or for ERDL; but I have never seen the real color of military green)

shock brown light: 'ugly' red-tone brown, but looks great as BW-camo paint

shock black: simple black, no extra(but is on my photo) :)

All of montana paints can be removed, using 'drain-pipe' cleaner(it's NaOH-pellet, not sure if available in UK too), water to solute it, you need brush(and safety googles); plastic gloves referenced...:nosleep:

Edited by Murdoc

Nice gun, and VZ95 = WIN

Got a set myself a set of VZ95 cammies, but its the thick type (with alot of cotton, cant be bothered checking the exact type :P) so it's way to warm for the summer and during winter I prefer a smock, which i dont have. So I never wear it, which is a damn shame.

Edited by [NL]Infinity