Painted Weapons Picture Thread

Thanks BigAl, that's my baby! The Arctic Warfare stock is actually striped Field Drab and OD, even though it looks like a solid color in my photo. I've used Krylon, Rust-Oleum, and Alumahyde camo paints pretty extensively and Aervoe is my current favorite for ease of use.

Fun Fact: those guns both use the exact same inner barrel.

Ivan, that's my humble A&K M249 that I bought JUST before the A&K MK46 was announced. The only A&K parts left are the receiver, outer barrel, and gearbox shell.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the cross-posting folks, but this is one of my favourite threads to browse and I figured it could always use more content, hope you guys don't mind.

Anyway, here's my ACR. Krylon, brit issue laundry bag and some foliage from an evergreen tree in my garden. Hopefully it looks better than plain FG.

P1020899.jpg

P1020903.jpg