Painted Weapons Picture Thread

A4E8FCD8-B29E-4B2B-9927-B7AA07E23547-121

seeing as i have to two tone anyway :)

Let's face it, no-one in authority would dare question whether that is actually >50% bright colours, for fear of having to actually prove it  :o 

Cyma M14 that I got for 70 €. Plus some ACM Magpul MOE rails, Magpul angled foregrip, Element Mini Scout light and ACM T-1 red dot.

Painted with Montana 94 spray cans and paper stencils. I used "math paper", marked random squares with a pen and cut them out, so just female stencils. Took me about 5 hours.

2013-01-15153330_zps607551c8.jpg

Not a huge fan of 'Digital' patterns, but that has to be the best DIY execution of the type I've ever seen, great job!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Yes, subtle was what I was going for and I was inspired by Far Cry. I originally picked up a can of OD krylon for this, but then I was in the local airsoft store and saw a can of dark brown. I had the idea that a tone that's fairly close to the base color might look cool. The steel parts (foregrip and top cover) came out especially nice I think.

• 1 month later...

IMG_3719.jpg
IMG_3721.jpg

TM HK416 EBBR
- Stock internals
- Battleaxe LiPo-adapter
- HurricanE 16.5" barrel
- Surefire FA556 Flash Hider and 5.56 Silencer
- VFC HK416 Flip-Up Sight
- Iron Airsoft AG-HK416
- Insight M3X with Insight IR-filter
- G&P AN/PEQ-2A
- KAC Rail Covers
- Troy QD Sling Mount
- Magpul 5.56, FDE
- Trijicon ACOG TA01 NSN with KillFlash and JP red-dot.

IMG_3732.jpg

- Surefire G2 with Surefire Red-filter and VTAC Mount
- KAC Rail Covers
- Harris 6-9 Bipod
- H&K Vertical Foregrip
- Aimpoint Comp M4
- Aimpoint 3x Magnifier with Aimpoint Twist-Mount
- Iron Airsoft AG-HK416 stock
- Magpul 5.56, FDE

IMG_3722.jpg
IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg
IMG_3729.jpg

Feedback appreciated. Here's two pictures of a pattern I'm contemplating doing my whole Mk18 up in. I ran out of brown, so final mix should have more and be darker overall. I'm tired of desert stuff since I don't play in the desert.

photo1_zps5c8268cf.jpg

IMGP1591_zpsba15a7f8.jpg

I'm not sure if I want to paint the entire rifle or just the lower. I really did like what my last Block II rifle looked like when fully painted.

OR paint the lower flat black.

Edited by Leon Kennedy