• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Excuse the poor quality photos.

Decided to try and paint my PDW to something i could use with either AOR2 or MC. i was torn between RAL7013 and RAL8000 but after looking at the HK416A5 ras on TheReptileHouse blog I liked the colour and it seemed to match tan and green depending on lighting and surrounding so i mixed RAL8000 and painted the upper.

Personally i think its too light and after investigating further it seems the colour HK uses is closer to cerakote burnt bronze than RAL8000. So does anyone have a colour code that would match/ be similar to burnt bronze?

IMG_20160605_170646.jpg
upload img
IMG_20160605_170530.jpg
upload image online

IMG_20160605_170819.jpg
image hosting no register

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Marushin HSC , Maruzen PPK, whichever M712 are all of era and should have more space for painting/design than the luger. 

or maybe go with luger / p38 and put a supressor on the end for some kind of wunderwaffe thing? cheers 

Edited by Skarclaw