hugh_b

Painted Weapons Picture Thread

The news about the upcoming Dboys SCAR made me do this picture. I might get one and paint it to match my tigerstripe gear..

scarconceptze4.jpg

mm.. photoshoppage.. Comments welcome. Though i suspect making a good tigerstripe pattern will be quite difficult..

M16-A2 Carbine

20042008458.jpg

M16-A2 Carbine (Rotty puppy not included)

20042008459.jpg

M700

20042008460.jpg

M700 (muttley getting involved again)

20042008461.jpg

Neither of these rifles have been used much lately but were painted last summer time so some wear is visible

Here is my attempt at a tricolour paintjob!

It mat not look like it but there is khaki, sand dune and medium brown on there...

Also, the tan looks more of a match when its outside but it doesnt look very nice out there at the moment!

DSC00662.jpg

What do you think?

radrockin, could you tell us a little about how you painted your SPR like that? im very impressed.

post-36776-1209005207_thumb.png

This came in the mail today. This is my second time painting anything. Painted my first gun yesterday as practice. EOTech is on the way and will be painted in the same colors.

Yeah I decided to add a bit more brown.

Here is some outdoor pics. You can see the khaki a bit better and it matches with the green in tricolour more than OD did.

DSC00663.jpg

DSC00664.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

:)

Decided to paint the 416, and also decided to go with an acu theme. It needs improvement but I don't think it's that bad for a first try. Its still drying btw so it'll darken up.

416acu.jpg

416acu2.jpg