Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

My SMDR and his desert paint

Still wonder if i'll paint the ACOG and bipod too when i'll receive them :unsure:

if you use them with other weapons, no. (unless you're rocking only desert-painted weaps)

if they're for this weapon only, definitely go for it...

Skodajocky:

then don't paint them :)

Souske: maybe authentic, but not really an upside, aesthetically speaking...personally, I hate it.

- and khaki painted gun parts stick out like a sore thumb in woodland areas, atleast 'round here...

Luvs2shoot, http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=5445 that's the rear sight only mine isn't ICS.

More colours to come, the green was just lying around so I used it. When I've got time I'll go nuts with the air brush.

A friend saw an old M16 receiver I had been practising on and said "it looks like mud". That's got to be one of the best compliments with regards to camouflage you can get right? ;)

Edited by Grumman
Luvs2shoot, http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=5445 that's the rear sight only mine isn't ICS.

More colours to come, the green was just lying around so I used it. When I've got time I'll go nuts with the air brush.

ouch, $50 for a little piece of metal im not even going to be using since i have a scope. damn

anyways, thanks for the link. can't wait for more colors on the mk12! it's going to look awesome. :D

My freshly painted lean green killing machine.

<snipped photos>

Bipod and forward sling mount still need doing. Humbrol should rename the colour 'shrek'.

Any recommendations on colours and patterns I should use on the next layers?

that's supposed to be OD, right?

if so, get a darker shade of green and some medium brown on there and you'll have yourself one purty weapon... :>

Discovered something quite cool today. I painted my helmet light tan but obviously it now looked brand new. I got some fresh grass cuttings and rubbed it over it. Its come out looking spank! I dont know how long it will last, but if grass stains are anything to go by... And there is never a shortage of fresh grass!