Painted Weapons Picture Thread

Wish I could say that this is my handy work, but it's just my weapon.

(Sorry for the poor quality, my almost, semi-decent camera is AWOL.)

2545748812_1537a93083.jpg

2544923797_0464ed2f09.jpg

For those of you wondering WTF is that based on...

2544923873_663f3a69c3.jpg

2545748938_5b29370c6a.jpg

I had a contact in a stores somewhere who managed to get me a Thermal Individual Concealment Suit (TICS), it's supposedly what some British snipers are being issued with. Looks like DPM but it's lacking the brown.

I should mention that the paint work was done by Stealth Womble, marshal and all-round great guy from MIA.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Ok paint experts, I need your opinion on something. I'm going to begin building an M14 DMR and I need to run my paintjob by you guys.

I'm planning on spraying the whole thing brown then putting horizontal tan stripes on it, not with tape or anything, just freehand. Then, I am going to lay scrim netting or something similar over the whole thing and spray it OD. The end result is theoretically a OD gun with a brown/tan scaley look.

EDIT: Sort of forgot the question:

Will this look at all decent and work for a woodland enviornment? I really like that scaley look and leafy paintjobs are not my cup of tea.

Edited by Carter
G3s.

Before-pictures, faking battlewear-pictures, and end result-pictures (Or did I take them before the "battlewear"? Don't remember. oh, whatever.)

That is super nice. I like the authentic look. Reminds me of pictures of Norwegian SOF guys in A-stan a few years back. They have the identical setup on their G3s...except for the addition of Aimpoints.