Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

I had a small basic attempt at Painting today. Small, because I thought that I had some brown/darker tan paint, when infact, I only had Light Khaki, Grey?! and OD. So until I get the other colours, this is just a try-out. :)

However, that said, It kinda goes well with the MC (imo) although the lighting is appalling, and I had shaky hands, it does seem to be blend okish. What do you think?

DSC05610Small.jpg

Small test, with "extra" grey added, rather then just a feather coat.

DSC05623Small.jpg

As said, this is not final, I still would like to add more, and unlike my old M700 (which I didnt paint), I only tested this with a fern and no Grass/Diff. Types of Leaves/ Other Stencils.

If anyone would like to suggest something, then please do.

Oh and, I only have intentions to paint the Stock, Silencer, Bi-pod and "may...be" the Scope. The rest (Ras ect) I have a special secret plan for :cool:

There are paint brushes and pots of tamia model paint in the photographs...

Kliskey. That's an awesome job. Looks better without the grey added I think. Any chance of some slightly better pictures of the current paint job? :rolleyes:

8th photo down its obviously been sprayed with something <_<

Nice work kliskey you should take a brighter photo with eveything fitted.

You should definitely paint the scope tho

the green was tamya spray, browns done by hand with a brush, black was airbrushed with tamya enamel, and then clearcoated with mr. colour superclear flat. living in hong kong you cant get krylon, and the high humidity (80-95% air water content) caused some whitening on the front with the clearcoat.

Man, i'm so stuck half way XD

I have Khaki and Brown; but I don't know if I do simple paint stripes, vegetal, DCU or anything else :P

It's for my seal gear, but I don't want it to be too light colored, to be able to play everywhere...

sand.jpg