hugh_b

Painted Weapons Picture Thread

yeah but then no trigger markings, plus another reason i painted it is because no pretty trades or anything, and i one thing it dont need is another coat of paint its had a plenty ;) it was all my fault though i would say its had a good 20 coat at the least a few were scraped off with sandpaper though, im tired of messing with it though so it stays the ugly camo :wub:

yeah but then no trigger markings, plus another reason i painted it is because no pretty trades or anything, and i one thing it dont need is another coat of paint its had a plenty ;) it was all my fault though i would say its had a good 20 coat at the least a few were scraped off with sandpaper though, im tired of messing with it though so it stays the ugly camo :wub:

I kind of like the "ugly" camo actually. Good job.

I kind of like the "ugly" camo actually. Good job.

Well i did not think it was to bad but the paint is shiny which kinda aint good, but i like the brown it kind of looks like mud cause it being shiny kind of makes it look wet, overall just dont like the shinyness of it might hit it with some steel wool or something.

Alright, I gave my Socom 16 a paint job as I thought it needed it. All I did was put a base coat of tan, then put a mesh bag over it and coat it with OD

Pre Paint Job:

IMG_1105.jpg

Post Paint Job:

IMG_1141.jpg

Alright, I gave my Socom 16 a paint job as I thought it needed it. All I did was put a base coat of tan, then put a mesh bag over it and coat it with OD

Pre Paint Job:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/He...47/IMG_1105.jpg

Post Paint Job:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/He...47/IMG_1141.jpg

nice, cleverly done

Edited by ben3265

My new "baby" from a spare time project.

Started as a CYMA Tactical AK with an OD grip, stock and rail system. After use the paint came off and it was ugly tan in a few areas. So, I decided to re-do the whole thing. Now it has this custom paint job (not quite finished) and the following internals:

CA Piston set

CA Cylinder set

CA 6mm bushings

CA Nozzle

New o-ring providing PERFECT seals in the piston/cylinder and cylider/cylinder head

Madbull fishbone hop-up set

SDC10181.jpg

It shoots at 180-190ft with a 10 inch grouping and I even have yet to install the tightbore :D

Edited by Rattler

Just got done with my first paintjob, alot of fingerprints where i tried to fixed blotches, but its not that bad in my opinion.

Picture566.jpg

Im sure you all know because ive seen it posted before, the flash made it alot brighter.

Yeah, i tried getting it a little thinner, but it was hard without blotching. i tried taping over a bit of the tan and making a thin line, but it was hard to cover the sharp edges from the tape being there, so i just went with it.