Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hugh_b

Painted Weapons Picture Thread

catch22 gottasay thats a nice paint job , I much prefer the smaller type detail in paint rather than the stripes .. anyone got any ideas what krylon colours I would need to get to go with the penncott pattern

thanks guys..sorry if I have put it in the wrong section..but you guys all seem to know whats what here.

Trsr05Fit.jpg

Has anyone got any urban-camo sprayed RIFS to offer, namely greyscale camo, was hoping to do an urban mp5 jobby. Found this on googleing:

DSA%20Inc.%20SA58%20Carbine%20Urban%20Camo_1.jpg

Was wondering if the airsoft community had any urban paint jobs to offer?

The finish is incredible! All even and *suitcase*.

Anyway, I was bored yesterday, sarted playing with my exacto knife and decided to do this:

21452145.jpg

P1050013.jpg

M4 mag is 3 colours, M14 mag is 4.

I want to try something like this on my M4orgery but i dont think im quite talented enough to pull it off... My technique still centers around grabbing your weapon out of the rack, throwing on the ground and hitting with a rattle can haha

100_0436small-1.jpg

you could still do that with some dried grass and your 'rattle cans'

Eh, i tried that with some Krylon and some grass... Guess its still a "Level 30 task" haha... Oh well, i might just send it off to my 'smith who does bake on finishes and have him do it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.