hugh_b

Painted Weapons Picture Thread

fresh painted but not finish waiting for rail and cheek pad!

229c4d-1301228494.jpg

9e3f67-1301228717.jpg

71afba-1301228763.jpg

b039b2-1301228939.jpg

62eeaf-1301228980.jpg

best regards

Edited by föhoni

How do people achieve the "digi" cam style affects or even different cam styles?

Maybe someone could do a "how to" guide on the varous different styles?

Also has anyone here propped/laid their weapon down and legitimately "lost" it due to their awesome paintwork??

Not sure if that question was really directed remotely in my direction.... but if you search "Shwells Paint Tutorial" on Youtube, I do a complete walk through on the sponging technique on a Dboys Scar. It covers the basic Spraying steps, no prep work was shown in the vid.

Sorry, it was an open question for anyone, liking the multicam/digicam paintwork and not sure how its achieved. the rifles i've painted i think look ok but its not a "uniform" cammo more of a practical effect.

This came out a little darker than I had hoped - I could do with a bigger range of colours - and I didn't use enough stencilling. That said, it's better than solid black, and if I *really* hate it I can just redo it...

cqbr-camo.jpg

• Like 2

Hatchet-Im not useually really fond of paint jobs but that looks really nice, maybe if there was a tad bit more of the green spread out, but really I think it looks nice. Well done! Also what can is that on there?

That's some pretty sweet tri-colour right there, nice.

No no ... 4 colour ! You have to count the one that's useful for camo if you ever get caught playing in a radioactive waste dump :P<_<