hugh_b

Painted Weapons Picture Thread

hows the RIS working out for you ?... i was thinking of getting one myself

looks nice anyway !

Thanks bud. The RIS is excellent had it for about 2 years. its a mosquito molds type that allows you to store the small type battery inside it. very nice bit of kit.

My M4 and FN2000. (Unsure weather or not to spray the M4s reciever or not)

HPIM0269.jpg

HPIM0270.jpg

HPIM0271.jpg

Grim

Edited by Grim

Thanks dude, just a shame the muzzle mount cracked off. oh well, you think i should spray the M4 reciever half and hald for example upper reciver green lower khaki? or just keep 1 solid colour or have a solid colour with striping?

Grim

Thanks dude, just a shame the muzzle mount cracked off. oh well, you think i should spray the M4 reciever half and hald for example upper reciver green lower khaki? or just keep 1 solid colour or have a solid colour with striping?

Grim

well if you spray it two tone that might help sort out the slight change in shade from your sprayed parts and the magpull parts. maybe try investing in a colour a Closer shade to the stock use that for the receiver and then use the original spray for the lower half.... or spray it all in a solid dark tan colour and use your current lighter shade over the top. desert tiger stripe comes to mind mmmmm

;)

love K

My HIV positive, midget, armless toddler son/daughter did it so it's kinda priceless.

And I've never had an issue with it dissipating before. Scratch here and there but to wear off from resting on my cheek would take awhile.