hugh_b

Painted Weapons Picture Thread

Family picture ;-)

2012nonk.jpg

- KWA M4 LMT Special, Hurricane 553, AN/PEQ15 Clone, Magpul AFG2

- KWA MP9 A1, Hurricane 551

- Classic Army SA58 OSW, Elcan Specter 4x Clone mit Docter Sight, Element M900 Clone (deaktiviert), AN/PEQ 15

-Tokyo Marui PX4, TM M3 Light (deaktiviert)

-Echo1 M28, Leupold M1 Clone mit 50mm Extender, Low Mount Ringe, Bipod, Cheekpad

- Warrior L96, King Arms 3,5-10x 50 Scope, Bipod

Edited by groundhog-shooters

I feel inspired to paint a couple of m4s I have sat lying around after flicking through this thread. No doubt I'll be back next week with updated photos and tales of me crying myself to sleep after messing it up! :P

Edited by Azubi

With spongue other way... using it like brush. Colors are simple Humbrol modell paints, I painted the base color with brush. At the finish I oversprayed with matte lacquer

M14SE21.jpg

• Like 1

That sponging technique is interesting, I've never seen that before. Thanks for the video!

Sponging can be extremely effective. I did mine before I saw the video, but I followed roughly the same idea...

IMG_0657.jpg

• Like 1

Jeez that SA58 is beautiful.

That's one of those rifles that I've always wanted to have.

Really nice change to see that rather than M4's all the time.

Edited by Grantfallen

This is my recently Acquired Famas that I tried to modernize. The shiny black plastic had to go so I used the spong painting tutorial to give it a camo finish. I also installed front RIS and created an optics mount for the top (they are out of stock most places and figured I could make one just as good or better). The sun made it shinier than normal

phVrY.jpg

9Y2Et.jpg

C0ZoK.jpg

This is the Optic mount I made. Its hollow so you can still use the Famas sights

mrUIp.jpg

jH6gV.jpg

• Like 1