Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine are painted with Mobtana 94, their matte line of paint. Not as durable as krylin they say, but a few fine layers will do. Just note that their flat black is shiny, so get ebony brown (marron ebano), which really us flat matte black. The cool thing is you can remove the paint with alcogol.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone used Montana matt spray paint on their guns? Is it just as good as Krylon?

I've used the Montana Gold range and am very impressed with the finish, huge range of colours available too, I'll never pay over the odds for Krylon again!

It's best to use a primer designed for use on plastics before applying as well (on plastic parts).

Edited by Docv400
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...