Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Im calling it "Zebra ate choc Chip and Vomited profusely"

Its my first ever paintjob as yoi can prob tell....dont worry: its a 30 kwid springer; no hi-end AK rifles were hurt in this process.

The mags are a Zebra choc chip tanker mag. Fakelite '74 mag, and a classic 47 with cat litter and lacquer.

post-99028-0-05088100-1428286074_thumb.jpg

post-99028-0-91093400-1428286097_thumb.jpg

Edited by JackofBlades2448

Im having a hard time on deciding whether I should paint my M4 with khaki & brown or khaki & med. brown. Anyone has any pics with both colors in it so I could get a reference on both colors?

Id say a light sand basecoat sprayed, with khaki's and browns for your pattern . Browns are great - theyre versatile as hell and mix very well. The important thing is: what terrain are you trying to emulate?

Im doing a g36 now. The base is light brown, khaki-dark i call it. I want it to look like its been dusted with sand, not painted, so i will crush up cat litter and chuck that on, then some sand, then spray it with sand paint through a filter (fine mesh sieve), then drybrush it. I did this on a mag and it does indeed look as intended.

• 2 weeks later...