WWII Weapons Picture Thread

:P

Hopefully this meets the new criteria- (Great job on cleanup and org BTW you guys! :D )

WE P08 Luger

WEP08Luger3a_sml.png

WEP08Luger1a_sml.png

If you haven't ordered yours yet.......what the hell are ya waiting for? :D

This gun is amazing, and I haven't even shot it yet! It's worth the money on feel alone!

As expected, it appears to be a full Tanaka clone, albeit with a uniquely WE mag as I had predicted. There are trades, although not entirely correct- more on that in the review. The 'GESCHERT' safety is well done which is all I really was looking for.

So far, VERY impressive you guys ;D

....Full review coming-

Slainte!

Edited by Guinness
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new baby :)

marushin 8mm nbb

dscn4424kz3.jpg

dscn4425ep5.jpg

hope that i got the sling thing right...i think to remember that i saw it somehwere that way...

i put the mag pouch under hot water with mags inside, and when it was soaked up, i was able to stretch it just enough to get the mags in and close it...

now i just need a para stock :D

here's my collection. . .pics are not necessarily my own photos.

CAW Schmeisser MP-18 Bergmann (model gun)

MP181.jpg

Hudson PPSh-41 (PFC, not my pic)

ppsh-1.jpg

Shoei MG-42 (airsoft, not my pic)

ShoeiMG42.jpg

Asahi Schmeisser MP-40 (w/ 9 mags. .sorry not my pic)

asahispacemp40jpg.jpg

AGM Schmeisser MP-40 (w/ 10 mags)

AGMMP40.jpg

Tanaka Luger P08 6" HW (not my pic)

Tanaka_P086inch.gif

HFC Mauser C96 (not my pic)

PM_GBB_196.jpg

JAC Browning HP Limited (more of a race gun, not really WWII)

DSC08777.jpg

I use to have a Marushin M1 Carbine MAXI SSB 6mm and Marushin KAR98K 6mm ions ago. . .just starting to get back into the WWII guns. .

I'm not going to show pics of any of the numerous 1911A1s I've owned since those already present on this thread.

You should get a camera and show us your pics!

that would require me an entire day to dig everything out, set up the guns and lighting. . .and RISK having my wife catching me screwing around w/ my airsoft when I should be spending time with my 2 yr old and newborn. . .

someday I'll have some time.. .promise. (Really, the MG42 is the biggest problem because it's at the bottom of the stack of boxes high up. )

that would require me an entire day to dig everything out, set up the guns and lighting. . .and RISK having my wife catching me screwing around w/ my airsoft when I should be spending time with my 2 yr old and newborn. . .

someday I'll have some time.. .promise. (Really, the MG42 is the biggest problem because it's at the bottom of the stack of boxes high up. )

You know, if it's too big of a hassle, I'd be more than happy to come up and relieve you of some of that "clutter" :D