WWII Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas they never did match either the drums or sticks to the gold/silver guns, I think it'd be a real struggle to get the plastic mag looking like the receivers, not sure how you'd get a truly mirrored surface on there which you can clearly see your own face in.  For now the plain black looks better than just cheap silver spray paint.

Personally, I definitely don't care enough or have the patience to bother, not for a comedy loadout gun I'll maybe use twice in my life, haha.  I don't have pink mags for my G&G Femme Fatale AR either.

If I'm ever really stuck for a project though I shall keep it in mind.

Edited by CKinnerley
20 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Personally, I definitely don't care enough or have the patience to bother, not for a comedy loadout gun I'll maybe use twice in my life, haha.  I don't have pink mags for my G&G Femme Fatale AR either.

If I'm ever really stuck for a project though I shall keep it in mind.

Glad I'm not the only one who went for the King Arms Thompson comedy load out. Was asked to be the team leader for a themed game we were holding and decided to follow the words of my old Scoutmaster: "What's worth doing is worth overdoing"

FB_IMG_1543667440606.jpg

FB_IMG_1543667430006.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I brought home my new NE Sten:

675915f2040df5e952a67c8be221ca3e.jpg

c6bc18b56f2d3861b71746061cdcee8d.jpg

b4c8cde040a20ee5cae5700a83576413.jpg

e581a1ba69a937c7bf76235009de0a0d.jpg

I have to say I have not seen much better made airsoft guns. The full steel (outer) construction is of amazing quality, manual is very nice too. NE has done a superb job.

Though the mag was leaking, I am seriously impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

MVIMG-20190607-150646.jpg

Inspired by Tarkov...again, managed to track down a steel slide for the WE TT-33, then steel wool'ed, blow torched, then applied some amount of aluminium black to the frame. Almost matching but not quite, will probably do another round of buffing to get it a little lighter still to match the steel slide. 

Edited by blobface
  • 3 months later...