WWII Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a clone. It is now the Warhawk thompson seen on the last page. The nice one behind it is a real Marui (that sounds just silly), and it is also on the previous page, but all aged up.

blue%20mp.jpg

I know this isn't a WobblyWobblyEyeEye gun, but since we're on the subject of gun heresy, I'll show the first gun I ever painted.

Previously, I built car models and RC trucks, the pattern is all skulls if you look close.

airsharp%20stinger.jpg

The prototype for the Stingers I made, but from a 1919 instead of an ANM2.

mk93%20stand2.jpg

My backyard water cannon. Instead of an airsoft gun, it has a high pressure nozzle and a valve for a trigger.

Last year we had a small group of motor-skateboard boys that would howl by at 2:00AM like clockwork.

The wife couldn't reach them with the garden hose, so I built this for her.

It works great on city line pressure (nearly 80psi, I checked it), but it really lofts the H2O with a Morse pump fed from the swimming pool. You can put a good five gallons sixty feet into the air, and have it land a block or so away. After a couple of nasty "localized rainstorms", they started going the other way around the block. Problem solved, and nobody got blood on their shoes.

Edited by Killbucket
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice guns everybody. Awesome M2 mccrage.

I myself am fanycieing a WE P08, but I heard so much good and so much bad about them I don`t know what to think =/. I am looking for a highly realistic WW2 replica up to 300$. Pistols or AEGs, but I prefer pistols. So much to choose so little money. :P

TM Thompson, CAW wood kit, TM M1911A1, Guarder metal kit, rubber M3 trench knife

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/chr...an/100_0551.jpg

Hmm, where can you find a rubber M3 knife? I've been looking for this particular one for a long time now, but all I can find are rubber M9 knifes, or black M3s.

Hmm, where can you find a rubber M3 knife? I've been looking for this particular one for a long time now, but all I can find are rubber M9 knifes, or black M3s.

Here: http://www.thefieldwerks.com/

It comes in black rubber. I painted mine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...