Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

chillindrdude - Is that an RS Glock? It's fun to see a difffernt frame style than normal airsoft Glocks.

Krame - Very nice picture. All it needs is a little 'Glock Perfection' logo.

Also, out of curiosity, does you slide seem to sit a bit high in the front (it looks like there is a bit of a gap)? Mine definitely has a space and I was wondering if it was just my slide or whether it was a TM thing.

chillindrdude - Is that an RS Glock? It's fun to see a difffernt frame style than normal airsoft Glocks.

Also, out of curiosity, does you slide seem to sit a bit high in the front (it looks like there is a bit of a gap)? Mine definitely has a space and I was wondering if it was just my slide or whether it was a TM thing.

THanks Rom. Mine has a gap in the front too, still doesn't rattle when I shake the gun though. I guess it's TM thing.

I had some time on my hands today so just for fun I built a mock-up of a racy TM Glock 17.

I switched the guts of the gun over from my Guarder frame to my original frame since I had to remove a bunch of material from the bottom of the grip in order to fit the magwell. The magwell is a WE magwell that I borrowed off of one of my Hi-Capa's and while the fit is a bit loose on the sides it is actually working quite well. The other problem I ran into was that my stock TM frame had had the Glock trademark on the grip puttied over. I tried to remove the putty but it looked so bad that I had to just tape it over for the pictures.

All in all I thought that this actually looked pretty cool for a parts swap gun. I'm not sure how long I will keep it this way since I really wanted to have a vanilla Glock 17 but I guess everything I own has to go through a racy stage.

raceglock1ep0.jpg

raceglock2ok2.jpg

raceglock3df2.jpg

raceglock4qr5.jpg

raceglock5cf5.jpg

I'm not familiar with the SJC magwells. Are they for RS Glocks?

The PDI comp set is good as usual other than the fact that you see about a 1/4 inch of inner barrel when the slides locked back (notice my cleaver use of angles to hid that in the photos :) ). I think that I could hide 6" PDI .01 with this setup though which would really help the G17's power.

Actully i belive thats a KSC straight frame.

A quick question. I want to buy myself a new Glock 17, and found this:

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=9502

Is the PGC Metal slide CNC treated?

Krame: I really like your glock. A stock G17 is imo the best sidearm ever made. Is it a TM G17?

Edited by EvenruD
A quick question. I want to buy myself a new Glock 17, and found this:

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=9502

Is the PGC Metal slide CNC treated?

Krame: I really like your glock. A stock G17 is imo the best sidearm ever made. Is it a TM G17?

Thanks. Yes, the PGC slide is cnc machined. My Glock is a TM and it has a PGC slide on it.

Edited by krame