Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Polished the outer barrel on my TM G17.

[pics snipped]

That thing is absolutely gorgeous. I've never had such a strong urge to buy a Glock. What'd that set up cost you altogether (and where'd you get it from) and what parts are you using? Looks like the Shooter's Design slide and barrel and you say you polished the silver barrel down to give it that chrome look? It's stunning. I'd probably wind up having to throw down the extra money for a Guarder frame though, I'm OCD about trademarks.

Thanks. The parts list is actually pretty short. The slide and barrel are from PGC, the barrel used to be black. Only other parts are a guarder guide rod and an SD mag base plate. Total cost of everything without shipping was only about $230. Parts were bought from Uncompany, gun was bought from Trinity Airsoft. The guarder frame is definitely next up on the parts to buy as well as the silver Firefly guide rod.

Edited by krame
Nice 19!

Here's mine, a KWA. Total lack of trades, but at least that's better than "Made in taiwan" etc.. Must get a metal slide for it.

Are there replacement frames with correct markings to buy?

*Snip*

The only after market frames that I have seen for KSC/KWA Glocks are the Pro Arms Frames for the G17. To the best of my knowledge there really isn't an option (other than one off custom work) for a G19.

Thanks. The parts list is actually pretty short. The slide and barrel are from PGC, the barrel used to be black. Only other parts are a guarder guide rod and an SD mag base plate. Total cost of everything without shipping was only about $230. Parts were bought from Uncompany, gun was bought from Trinity Airsoft. The guarder frame is definitely next up on the parts to buy as well as the silver Firefly guide rod.

Thanks man, I'm really interested in picking up one for myself now assuming I can keep my job long enough to afford it. When you ordered the parts from Unco, how did you go about having the trademarks dealt with? I know putty is recommended, but I worry about it leaving marks on something that nice and yours appears to be in perfect shape.

• Like 1

When ordering from Uncompany there is an option if you want the trademarks covered by putty or tape. But when ordering just parts and not a complete gun it doesn't matter if the trades are not covered. I have ordered that glock slide a PGC metal kit and an SD slide from them and they didn't cover the trades on any of them and there were no problems at all when going through customs.

Edited by krame

Nice Glocks guys. I'm lovin that MGC 18C.

Question. I cant believe I've never tried this.

Can I use a complete G26 or G19 upper on a G17 Lower? I'm having a brain fart and I forgot if everything will line up or not?

I know I can try this when I go home, but I'm impatient and I want to know if anyone's tried it before.

Nice Glocks guys. I'm lovin that MGC 18C.

Question. I cant believe I've never tried this.

Can I use a complete G26 or G19 upper on a G17 Lower? I'm having a brain fart and I forgot if everything will line up or not?

I know I can try this when I go home, but I'm impatient and I want to know if anyone's tried it before.

MGC 18 - No C ;)

No, you cant use a compact or sub compact upper on a standard lower. The barrel locking mechs don't line up. You can put a 17 size outer and inner barrels in a 26/19 upper and then run it on a 17 frame though. I was actually going to chop down the front of a spare 17 frame I had and run a 19 slide with 17 outer barrel on it...but I decided not to.

Edited by ViciousV10s
it's actually not drop in... I have to modify the frame of the G17 a little bit. I'll probably work on it tomorrow.

What's not fitting? I did this about 3 weeks ago and had no problems at all. Fired 3 mags without a hitch. Was about to cut the frame then backed out of the idea.

Oh sorry, forgot to say I'm using a G26 slide not a G19. The drop for the recoil rod on the G26 slide is about 2-3mm bigger then the others so dosen't slide onto the G17 frame. If I trim down the frame a bit, it would work.

Edited by junior

Ah I see Henry.

I sold my Creation slide from my race 17 so I put the custom outer barrel, fiber sights, and short stroke in the new 18C.

I had never short stroked a full auto Glock before, all I can say is WOW! ROF is pretty damn sweet, I need a new chrono that meaures ROF now.

CobraKai%20003.jpg

CobraKai%20004.jpg

CobraKai%20005.jpg

CobraKai%20011.jpg

CobraKai%20012.jpg

CobraKai%20013.jpg

That is one sexy glock. I'm tempted to pick up a black cobra set.

As for determining the ROF, I think something like XP's sound recorder should be able to give a rough estimate (number of spikes in a time interval).

Ah I see Henry.

I sold my Creation slide from my race 17 so I put the custom outer barrel, fiber sights, and short stroke in the new 18C.

I had never short stroked a full auto Glock before, all I can say is WOW! ROF is pretty damn sweet, I need a new chrono that meaures ROF now.

CobraKai%20003.jpg

Very nice G18C Vicious, if you've seen my G34 above this is what I'd like to do for my 18. This would give me a very good looking backup weapon for full auto left hand use only.

Billy