Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Hehe yeah both (in real life) Cheap and reliable, also fits my PMC setup.

Actually TM and Blackhawk, yeah the gun dont fit smooth so im currently filing the inside of the CQC for a nice fit :)

Edited by GRIM!

I think TM Glocks are more to scale then KSC/KWA. My G17 did not fit the G17 SERPA version, and I had to get the Glock 20 version.

Also depends if you get a low wall or Highwall version (The one with platform). High Wall covers the slide and wont fit, Low wall leaves the slide exposed so it fits fine.

Forgot to mention the Glock has real Rear and front sights.

Edited by Mr Foxhound

http://foxshop.seenon.com/detail.php?p=575...77f0aaa9d39f82e

Looks like they changed the logo though. No longer a small metal CTU medal now its a big yellow Logo. Same exact bag though. Maybe a little steep for bag, But I'm a pretty big Jack Bauer fan. Can prolly fit a Laptop and some books in it if you use it for Collage or something. (Which I am)

I actually got this to make a Jack Bauer-like Loadout, Which I'll post soon. =P It will be my loadout when I feel like going Glock (And maybe another GBB in the bag) only. I have used the JB Manbag loadout at a rather dissapointing Zombie Op aswell.

Nice to see another 24 fan. Nice Glock aswell. Looks better then most guys I see with Silver slides. Mine might be a GnG threaded barrel. He didnt state what brand it was.

Edited by Mr Foxhound
http://foxshop.seenon.com/detail.php?p=575...77f0aaa9d39f82e

Looks like they changed the logo though. No longer a small metal CTU medal now its a big yellow Logo. Same exact bag though. Maybe a little steep for bag, But I'm a pretty big Jack Bauer fan. Can prolly fit a Laptop and some books in it if you use it for Collage or something. (Which I am)

I actually got this to make a Jack Bauer-like Loadout, Which I'll post soon. =P It will be my loadout when I feel like going Glock (And maybe another GBB in the bag) only. I have used the JB Manbag loadout at a rather dissapointing Zombie Op aswell.

Nice to see another 24 fan. Nice Glock aswell. Looks better then most guys I see with Silver slides. Mine might be a GnG threaded barrel. He didnt state what brand it was.

If you really want to go Jack Bauer see the link I've added. It lists all his kills and by weapon and the highest majority is done with a HK USP compact, both with and without a silencer.

Jack Bauer Kills by Season & Weapon

Billy

Anyone wanna guess what inspired this picture? =P

KSC Glock 17 (Internals slightly upgraded, bought it that way. Constant 330 FPS),KSC Metal slide, Shooters Design Threaded barrel, Short Surpresor.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb128/N...k14glock011.jpg

Could you tell me the make and model of that silencer. The suppressor looks excellent on that size frame.

Also, anyone know where I can get hold of part No# 72 for a KSC Glock (mag release "rod")? I had to cut mine down for a Pro Arms frame I bought (the frame had no hole inside the grip) and I've cut it down too short so it doesn't latch into the magazine release. Got a Prime metal slide on the way from Uncompany so I'll post some pics up when it arrives.