Glock Picture Thread

I love your G34 RSP. Every time I see it it seems like you have made it more and more unique.

What else do you have planned for it?

Also, I have a spare stock frame that I filed the bottom on (to fit a WE magwell) that I could send out to you.

I think that I may have to send the G26 out your way for a bit of detail custom work but we shall see.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Thanks Vicious! The thumbrest is built up with epoxy from two small pilot holes drilled in the frame, with a screw inside for reinforcement. The top, textured surface is actually cut from a Lego part 41753, which as you can see has two textured areas of different lengths. It fits into a groove cut into the frame for added support.

Edited by RSP1

Sweet Glock RSP. Your custom work is second to none..

Here quick shot of another Pro-Arms frame install. OD this time. Fitted it perfectly on the first shot, except the slide keeps falling off <_< Dont know why...

HPIM1843.jpg

HPIM1871.jpg

Edited by junior

I have the KJW G32c and its the only pistol I own that I will take out on a game just in case I think I will need sidearm. I havent had it long but I have never had a problem with it. It certainly feels solidly built and like it wont break any time soon.

Not very durable. After about an year of intensive usage, the front part(where the recoil guide fits in) broke off. Since you can't find any aftermarket slide for this, that was the end of it.

Probably a stupid question but do Glock make their own silver slides for aftermarket sales or is it just other manufacturers?

I've looked at many of the major real steel Glock retailers but I've never found a silver slide actually made by Glock.

Not a huge deal I was just curious really.

Ta.

They do not, although factory ones can be polished without removing the Tenifer coating [a bit silly though and goes dull]. The only silver ones I'm aware of for real Glocks are Caspian, Lone Wolf, and modified versions of the original Glock slides or of either of those two mentioned, such as the Shuey slides. [Or Shuey might make some of his own slides, not sure.]

A real quick question that I really need an answer too:

If I buy the extended magazine for my KWA G19, the 49 round one, what pouch can I buy to hold the magazine?

Hi I have a KSC Glock 18c and I put my long 50rnd mags into a viper P90 mag pouch. I find MP5 mag pouches too short if you are thinking in that direction like I was.

post-39442-1210026178_thumb.jpg

My 18c now with metal slide and power upgrade with its holster that scratches it and I need a black P90 mag pouch for my other cammo and suit.

post-39442-1210026259_thumb.jpg

My 18c now with metal slide, power upgrade and mags.

post-39442-1210026566_thumb.jpg

Me and my G18c before a charity match at the Electroworkz last year.

They do not, although factory ones can be polished without removing the Tenifer coating [a bit silly though and goes dull]. The only silver ones I'm aware of for real Glocks are Caspian, Lone Wolf, and modified versions of the original Glock slides or of either of those two mentioned, such as the Shuey slides. [Or Shuey might make some of his own slides, not sure.]

Brilliant.

Thanks for answering my question RSP.

Got a TM frame from Romulus (thanks man!) he wasn't using to modify. I don't think he wants this one back, either!

- Grip shortened to roughly G19 length; matches full size frame length with magwell installed

- Grip panels trimmed flush with sides of frame

- Thumb "bulges" trimmed flush; depressions left in place

- New "desert rose" style stippling on main grip surface. Stippling follows a Gen 2 style arrangement on the sides, extending up past the thumb depressions, and a full wrap-around on the rest of the grip at Gen 3 grip panel level

- New, very light stippling pattern on bottom and front of trigger guard

- Double undercut, different shape. Flows nicely with the Glock's lines, to me

- Thinned and reduced finger grooves. I'd remove them altogether as on the G17 frame but they help control a bit on the compact lengths

- Slightly reduced, smoothed area on right side for trigger finger

- Stippled 'pads' on sides of frame ahead of locking block

- Depression behind magazine catch on left side w/ same light stippling. This is a new mod for me and I like it a lot, has a similar effect to an extended mag button since it keeps your thumb from bottoming out on the side of the frame. Usually I have to shift my grip slightly forward to hit the front part of the mag catch where there's more room to press down; this eliminates any need for that.

miniracer3.jpg

miniracer4.jpg

miniracer5.jpg

miniracer6.jpg