Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Nice afallan!!! I seriously didn't know they made a 22 slide!! It's the only reason why I chose the SIG over the Glock. How do you like the slide? How was installation?

I think only redwolfairsoft.com has the glock 22 slides/barrel. It's one of their custom items. Not bad, $130 shipped. I like the slide, it makes my glock stick out from everyone else's.

As for installation, it would fit, but wouldn't rack smoothly. I tried fitting it myself, but gave up after a couple hours and brought it over to my local airsoft shop. They did a good job, now it racks up smoothly. Also I had to replace the recoil spring, for which I used a KSC USPc stock spring. Just had to stretch it out a bit and now the slide doesn't get stuck at all.

afallan

Edited by afallan

Aesthetics. I've uploaded a high-res picture, if you want to take a closer look at the details. Note, the scratches ain't from me, they're under the paint and it's a brand new, never used before gbb. But yeah, if you can look past that, it's very good. But I personally can't, I need it to be near perfect :P

http://users.pandora.be/j3T/mil/DSC_2262.JPG

Is it because the trademarks aren't aligned properly?

Also, it is a complete TM G17 copy correct?

Nah, the trades are pretty good. It's a TM copy except for the safety, the clone doesn't have it.

Edited by j3T
I've heard a lot about the quality of the Pro Arms frame for the KSC Glock but what is the Guarder frame like for the TM Glock?

Thanks.

I'm very pleased with my Guarder frame. Seems to have good trades (unlike pro arms). It was a drop in fit (just swapped over the bits. I have since had RSP do some major rebuilding but the thing is still sound and looks even better. A good upgrade in my opinion.

My only major realism gripe is that the seams aren't nearly as pronounced as the RS version I recently handled. In other words, it needs bigger seams.

Vicious,

Nice G19. What is that on the front of your pistol and where can I find one?

-S

Those new AS Glock slides look pretty cool. Nice to see some new calibers available.

Pic of my custom KSC Glock 19 with custom Glock logo on the frame, this is for sale BTW

Uber19logoblend%20004_001.jpg

I'm very pleased with my Guarder frame. Seems to have good trades (unlike pro arms). It was a drop in fit (just swapped over the bits. I have since had RSP do some major rebuilding but the thing is still sound and looks even better. A good upgrade in my opinion.

My only major realism gripe is that the seams aren't nearly as pronounced as the RS version I recently handled. In other words, it needs bigger seams.

Thanks for that info Romulus :D

No I havent tried any TM G17 upgrades. As for the setup, you can find the gun at Tokyo Model under Creation G19 which has one already installed but there putty is very hard to take off that it ruined the G on the Frame so I bought a replacement one at WGC for $20 dollars.

Mike

Thought id ask this here. I want to fit a silencer to a KSC G26 I have but I have heard bad things about the g&g threaded barrels. Are there any other makes of threaded outer barrel out there suitable for this gun?

Vicious,

Nice G19. What is that on the front of your pistol and where can I find one?

-S

It's called the CQB Standoff. It's made by "The Arms Room" I bought mine a few years ago from Brownells online. It was about $90. Im not sure if they still carry them though.

Cool. Thanks. That looks almost exactly like a custom KSC G19 or G17 I saw a few weeks ago at Echigoya in Tokyo. Almost bought it but decided on a nice G23f instead, though maybe I should have bought both. ;)

-S

It's called the CQB Standoff. It's made by "The Arms Room" I bought mine a few years ago from Brownells online. It was about $90. Im not sure if they still carry them though.