Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Ironically, after I spent so much time selling off all my KSC Glocks I just ended up with a boat load of them in a trade (3.5 guns). This is the first one and the only one that is fully tuned. This gun was actually built by Junior and seems really smooth. I am actually planning to sell it though since the KSC hop-up is so much worse than the my Steel TM's (I also dig steel). However, it is a fun piece to shot and for a normal side arm it is more than accurate enough. I snapped a few quick pictures of it since even though I'm not a fan of tan I think it looks quite sharp.

I'm open to people giving me a good reason to hang onto this.

tang171pn1.jpg

tang172sp5.jpg

tang173pn1.jpg

Bits:

KSC G17

Pro-Arms Tan Frame

Guarder Reinforced Mag Catch

Guarder Recoil Spring and Rod

Hidakaya 150% Hammer Spring

Shooters Design Part 10 (feed Ramp)

Shooters Design Rocket Valve

Shooters Design G17 Slide and Barrel

Proud Plug Spring

Proud Mag Base

Custom High Flow

Edited by Romulus

There is certainly nothing wrong with the Tan. I think that it mainly is a matter of preference.

I would never ever want to have a gun with an OD frame either.

My hope is that I can pass this piece along to someone who really appreciates the color (and how nicely the gun shoots).

That's what I'll carry this for :)

I recently decided that it would be nice to have some sort of KSC Glock in my collection. While I am a vocal hater of the KSC hop-up and have two fully tuned TM steel slided Glocks (17 & 26) my first gun was a KWA Glock 17 and the KSC name has so much airsoft history and is so popular that it seemed like I really ought to have one in my collection. As a compromise I decided that my KSC Glock would be one that TM didn't make so that I could say "geez, I sure wish that this had a TM hop-up". The 18C also was a good choice because it can fufill a skirmish role for me. In a word it is my Plan B, if something goes wrong using only pistols I can still have a moment of spray and prey.

At bit of history of the gun. The upper on this gun is an old school KSC Glock 18C slide. It has deeply engraved trades and has been bead blasted to make it silver (I have never seen a factory one of these in silver). Frankly, I haven't seen many of these slides around anywhere which makes it extra special. This slide originally belonged to ViciousV10's and is featured in many of his Glock pictures. It was then sold onto Junior who also used it extensively. Finally, I got in from Junior in a trade and I now intend to hold on to it for quite some time.

As far as my plans for the build what you see below is just the beginning. I intend to build this into a collectors piece but also use it for skirmishing. On the way already is an old school frame, more internal parts, and shortly a few RS parts. I also need to do some stuff like swap barrels, find an extended slide stop, etc. Lots of work to be done.

tt18c2vh3.jpg

tt18c1qk8.jpg

tt18cvj0.jpg

Bits:

Glock 18C Parts List

KSC Glock 18C

SD Floating Valve

SD Feed Ramp

SD "Glock" Mag Base

Hidakaya Floating Valve Spring

Guarder Recoil Spring

Guarder Recoil Rod

Guarder Hammer Spring

PGC Hi Flow

KSC Glock 18C Outer Barrel

KSC Metal Slide (Engraved Trades/Beadblasted)

If you have suggestions about how I can make this more unique I'd love to hear them.

A bit off topic, but how do you make those patterns on the handle? Is there a site with tuts?

I'm not sure what you are talking about (or if you are talking to me). If you are let me know and I'll try to answer.

What real steel parts are you planning on getting for it? I need some ideas for my G26. :P

I just dropped on a Hogue grip (to cover up the lack of trades and make it com comfortable). I have an RS optic mount which I will throw on at some point just for fun. I am also planning to buy a clipdraw on of these days and it may spend some time on this gun. I need to get a RS enhanched mag catch so that this can run 50rd mags. I also may try a few other parts like an RS extended slide catch just for fun. The nice part about KSC is that you can fit more RS stuff then on TM's. I want to take advantage of that.

Romulus, where'd you find such a beautiful G18C slide?

"At bit of history of the gun. The upper on this gun is an old school KSC Glock 18C slide. It has deeply engraved trades and has been bead blasted to make it silver (I have never seen a factory one of these in silver). Frankly, I haven't seen many of these slides around anywhere which makes it extra special. This slide originally belonged to ViciousV10's and is featured in many of his Glock pictures. It was then sold onto Junior who also used it extensively. Finally, I got in from Junior in a trade and I now intend to hold on to it for quite some time."

;)

FYI I also am the one who glass-bead finished the slide.

Edited by ViciousV10s

Well, I just sold one to Junior, but it's entirely black and actually caused me problems in my G18C...I just hope he can find a good use for it.

Just wondering, any idea why KSC stopped making their old engraved slides and did the newer, less-realistic laser-etched slides?

Very nice Renegade, really diggin' that Glock. Is the GTL21 the tac light? Not too familiar with it. If so, how much would that run me to buy one? Either way, nice gun.

Yessir. Listed on Glock's official site, the GTL has three different combos with dimming dimming variants. The GTL10/11 is a single lamp. The GTL21/22 (I have the 21) is the combo lamp and red visible laser. The GTL 51/52 is Lamp, laser, IR lamp, and IR laser. The setup is great since it uses ambidexterous roll switches to turn the light/laser (or both) on and off. I believe I picked mine up for a mere $160 but the only listing on ebay has it at $255. Looks like it'd run you $225 on cheaper than dirt as well as some other similar retailers. Dayum, didnt expect this thing to appreciate so much :P

Its definately a step up between all the lasers I have. This and my Laser-Max Uni-Max are the best, but the Uni-Max also retails for about $150. Makes for a great low profile AEG laser though, I often forget its right by my hand!

And thanks! I definately like the clean look of my GLock now. I decided that I'll never paint anything I can't replace for $10 since I dont have the equipment/attention span to do it right. That said, I think its in a complete stage.

The following are links to photos of the GTL21. My photos dont really show it, so yeah...

http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/grap...0001/GTL21B.jpg

http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/grap...00001/GTL21.jpg

http://teamglock.com/Merchant2/graphics/00...680%20large.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by QDRenegade