Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Quick question on the KSC G26 metal slide, are they engraved or is it laser etched.

PGC released a G19 slide!?!?! Where can I get it, I've been wanting a engraved G19 slide for such along time. The G&G and SDs are never instock...

Another option for putting a metal slide on a KSC G19.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...SL-G19BK_srch_1

Hell of a deal too @ $56! Every time I say I'm done building Glocks something like this comes out...

The KSC G26 metal slide is laser etched. But SD makes some nice aluminum and steel slides that are engraved.

• 2 weeks later...

Retook some pic of the PGC slide TM Glock 26....removed the filling in the engraving(not very cleaningly done with a needle).....its actually quite deep and the engraving quality is very fine...I also like the finish of the slide alot, it has that slight brushed quality to it but the surface is smooth, it's probably my favorite kind of finish or any aftermarket slide I've seen. Even though its aluminum it has that steel look to it.

3332522a.jpg

3332522b.jpg

3332522c.jpg

3332522d.jpg

Here's my new HFC Glock 17. It may not seem very glamorous but I only paid $15 for it. It was being sold as a broken gun but when I got it I found that after some tender loving care all it really needed was a new inner barrel (the inner barrel wasn't included with the gun).

picture182zh3.jpg

picture185sv8.jpg

It's not a bad little shooter for $15. I probably will not keep it too long but it interesting getting to see the difference between the HFC and my TM G26 and TM G17. If people are interested I can put together a short article about what is compatible and what is not.

At this point the gun is totally stock.

TM Glock 17 & KSC 19

Both with PGC slides & barrels, the picture quality is quite poor as there's no natural light in this country at the moment.

So you won't be able to see any of the finer detail, but on the new PGC Glock 19, I don't know if the engravings have not been cut deep enough, or the paint just has not totally covered some of the deeper grooves on the trademarks, or maybe just first batch problems.

But anyway it's only noticable under very close scrutiny, and I'm more than happy with a decent slide at last for the KSC.

Just make sure you have a 1.5mm allen key (hex-head) to install the extractor, and the plastic endplate (part 89 -I think) needs to be rounded, easily done using a nail-clippers.

DSC07921a.jpg

After seeing Junior's ProG4 slide, I emailed them to see if they were making one for the KSC G18C and behold they made one as one of there semi-products. I was deciding if I should get it or not since my G18C is broken. I decided to get it anyway since I missed out of getting a Boomarms custom one when they had them. This one does not have the police markings that the Boomarms one had. I paid $189 shipped which is kind of expensive for a aluminium slide/barrel, but I am pretty happy with the slide. I just need to get my G18C fixed before I put it on which is not with me at the moment.

g18cleft.jpg

g18cclose.jpg

g18cright.jpg

TM Glock 17 & KSC 19

Both with PGC slides & barrels, the picture quality is quite poor as there's no natural light in this country at the moment.

So you won't be able to see any of the finer detail, but on the new PGC Glock 19, I don't know if the engravings have not been cut deep enough, or the paint just has not totally covered some of the deeper grooves on the trademarks, or maybe just first batch problems.

But anyway it's only noticable under very close scrutiny, and I'm more than happy with a decent slide at last for the KSC.

Just make sure you have a 1.5mm allen key (hex-head) to install the extractor, and the plastic endplate (part 89 -I think) needs to be rounded, easily done using a nail-clippers.

Can anyone help from where to get a PGC slide for my KWA Glock 19, any links ?

Looks good.

I'm hoping PGC decide to do a KSC Glock 17 slide too!

Hi Chris u'5'

I know Shooters Design do a slide for the KSC G17, it might be hard to get now though,

I remember looking at one a few months back, the SD KSC G17C is still available.

I'm waiting for the SD KSC G26 slide at the moment, unfortunetly I ran out of money for the steel version,

Here's a couple of more snaps of the PGC G19 still under artificial light.

DSC07932a.jpg

DSC07924a.jpg

After seeing Junior's ProG4 slide, I emailed them to see if they were making one for the KSC G18C and behold they made one as one of there semi-products. I was deciding if I should get it or not since my G18C is broken. I decided to get it anyway since I missed out of getting a Boomarms custom one when they had them. This one does not have the police markings that the Boomarms one had. I paid $189 shipped which is kind of expensive for a aluminium slide/barrel, but I am pretty happy with the slide. I just need to get my G18C fixed before I put it on which is not with me at the moment.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/planeman/g18cleft.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/pla...n/g18cclose.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/pla...n/g18cright.jpg

Nice man.

Even though your 18C is broken, have you tried fitting it yet? What do you mean "there semi-products"? Like they already had one in stock and they were about to release one?

You all should just start buying from ProG4, they are the manufacturer behind the majority of products that get sold under different names.

Here is the ProG4 KSC 17 slide link

http://www.prog4.com/db/product-show.asp?refno=AR1456

Here is the ProG4 KSC 19 slide link

http://www.prog4.com/db/product-show.asp?refno=AR1458

If you dont find the parts you are looking for on ProG4 site just email them, they can and will make basically anything you desire.

Nice man.

Even though your 18C is broken, have you tried fitting it yet? What do you mean "there semi-products"? Like they already had one in stock and they were about to release one?

I havent tried fitting it yet since ive sent it to AEX to have it fixed. I think you have to special order it since they dont have it advertised on their website.

Mike