Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Here's my new HFC Glock 17. It may not seem very glamorous but I only paid $15 for it. It was being sold as a broken gun but when I got it I found that after some tender loving care all it really needed was a new inner barrel (the inner barrel wasn't included with the gun).

Sounds like a great deal to me, and it's looking nice :)

How well do your AEPs work for you? I have not seen them preform very well compared to the GBBs

Eh? They kick butt compared to most GBBs. They have better range, better accuracy (mostly due to TM's excellent hopup) and are obviously uneffected by temperature. They are also very quiet.

Downsides are weak FPS and the use of stick mags, and the obviously lack of blowback. I love my TM USP AEP and would take it over a GBB almost all the time, except perhaps the middle of summer. Certainly AEP's rock for winter gaming.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Finally was able to nab a photo of my G19 that didn't suck more than a portable Hoover... This puppy was my first airsoft gun and will probably remain my only GBB though the cold weather doesn't suit it woo well. Glock repaired my light/laser within the last week so I'm happy to have that back - don't need a light on the AEG anymore.

DSCN3281.jpg

For $90, I can pick up a pair of Trijicon tritium glock sights (night sights). Anyone believe its worth looking into?

RS sights usually fit when it comes to the front sight (I've only tried stock Glock RS front sights) but I've tried a selection of RS rear sights and all have been too narrow for the dovetail on the airsoft replica.

Solutions are making some kind of shim or gluing the rear sight into place. Of the rear sights I've tried some are slightly wider than others but all required something to hold them in place properly. I'd be interested to hear the results if you decide to go for it, I've always fancied a set of Trijicon sights.

Edited by chris u'5
For $90, I can pick up a pair of Trijicon tritium glock sights (night sights). Anyone believe its worth looking into?

I've been able to snag a pair of used Tritium Glock sights from my local gunsmith and certified Glock Armorer for about $25. Rear sight was a bit narrow to fit in the dovetail like Chris u'5 said, but the front sight worked fine.

$90 for a set of sights for an Airsoft pistol sounds a bit extreme, bit hey... Whatever floats your boat. God knows I've spent more on accessories myself :(

Nice photo BTW.

Edited by junior

I know, this is probably the worst photo I have ever taken, but I just wanted people to know I have a glock :P

01020922491344964yn2.jpg

KSC/KWA 18c. My friend picked it up for $60 at a local store with 2 mags (one extended) and it only works 10% of the time. 90% of the time it just vents all the gas from the mag. When it does work the slide usually has to be pushed forward.

I see that you can buy new recoil springs and hammer springs. Would either of these fix my problems?

My kwa did the same thing.

Does it do that with both mags? Mine only liked the extended mag so i tried switching parts out between the two and for some reason now they both work beautifully.

Try switching out the (cant think of the proper name) top part of the mag that includes the feeding lips and rubber exit valve.

Edited by aznconverter
My kwa did the same thing.

Does it do that with both mags? Mine only liked the extended mag so i tried switching parts out between the two and for some reason now they both work beautifully.

Try switching out the (cant think of the proper name) top part of the mag that includes the feeding lips and rubber exit valve.

No, it happens with both mags. I think it might just be the temperature though, it only seems to fire if it has been sitting inside for awhile.

Just got my two Glocks in. Haven't had a chance to shoot them as I am out of gas. Don't know if I even put the tan one together correctly. It looks right and the slide slides fine :)

Glock parts list right now:

TM Glock 17 3rd Gen

TM Night Sights

TM Hi-Capa 5.1 Inner barrel

Shooters Design Outer Barrel w/ threaded adaptor

King Arms Delta Force Silencer

Guarder Tan Frame (black frame is stock)

Guarder 150% spring (not installed until I get my metal slide)

Let me know what you think :)

Should I keep the Glocks as is (one tan and one black) or should I do both tan? I have the other Guarder frame here.

Glock-4.jpg

Glock-5.jpg

Glock-11.jpg

Glock-10.jpg

Glock-6.jpg