Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Here's some pictures of one of the custom projects that I finished not too long ago.

For a long time I have been talking about installing a clipdraw on my TM G26 but I have finally actually done it. I believe that this is the only TM Glock that I have seen with a ClipDraw.

It was a bit of a pain but it works nicely and is a very solid fit (even thought it is just a touch higher than it should be).

clip3wd6.jpg

clip1ub8.jpg

clip2tv5.jpg

clip4tz3.jpg

Bits:

TM Glock 26

Guarder Steel Slide

Guarder Steel Outer Barrel (Bead Blasted)

Guarder Recoil Springs

PDI Piston Head

SD 'Glock" Magazine Base Plate

RS ClipDraw

RCW ClipDraw Screws

Nine Ball 6.03mm Tight Bore

Nine Ball Air Seal

KM TN Hi Flow Valve

FireFly Recoil Guide Rod w/ Bearings

Nice one QDRenegade. Thanks for sharing that info. So the front sight is held in with a screw? Does it not catch and scrape the outer barrel? What glue did you use for the rear sight, is it held firmly in place now? They look really good mate.

Wayneard, how did your XS Big Dot sights fit? They're definitely very unique, I like 'em!

Talking about used Glocks, I thought you guys might appreciate this;

Glock 21 Torture Test

It's quite a long article but definitely worth reading and there is some great pics in there too!

Romulus, glad to see you got your Clipdraw installed mate. Did you drill into the rear plate cover then? With mine the middle tab on the Clipdraw rear plate cover was catching on the frame internals so needed a bit of material removed. But obviously you wouldn't have had that problem as you didn't use the Clipdraw cover (mine is installed on a KSC Glock 17, I think we talked about it a while back?)

I did drill and tap the back plate of my stock BBU. However, I ended up also having to remove more material from the rear site well so that I could get my tap all the way though. I was concerned that with the quality of the TM metal I would risk pulling my screws back out.

Luckily it seems that I got it deep enough that it is solid and didn't more at all during my testing.

It is really quite fun.

Here are some crappy pictures...

Man! I really need to ditch my crappy camera on my phone and get a digital camera!

Note: Everything has a white (almost foggy looking) look because the lens over my camera phone is really scratched.

0120091747fj3.jpg

0120091748qz4.jpg

0120091752jt5.jpg

0120091750tr1.jpg

Parts:

Aluminum CNC Shuey Custom slide

As far as i know, internals are stock, with one exception

Guarder recoil spring

Shooter's design magwell

If i can, I'll try to install the Guarder 150% hammer spring, but i can't get a screw out...

Is it possible to fit Meprolight sights onto a Tokyo Marui G17 with little to no modifications? Or would it be better to use Trijicons? (by better, i mean easier to install)

@stealth 1911 how did you get your slide so shiny and wouldn't that be a problem it relefcting the sunlight so the other players see it.

I need to buy more glocks i've only had about 5.

@ Romulus was it hard to fit the clip and doesnt it touch the slide cause it really sucks if you have scratches only there.

@stealth 1911 how did you get your slide so shiny and wouldn't that be a problem it relefcting the sunlight so the other players see it.

I need to buy more glocks i've only had about 5.

@ Romulus was it hard to fit the clip and doesnt it touch the slide cause it really sucks if you have scratches only there.

It took me about an hour mainly because I didn't have all my usual tools (visiting the parents for Christmas). It wasn't super hard but it wasn't that easier either.

I don't think that I'll have problems with scratches since the clip is rock solid. If it got loose and could move up and down it could be a problem but in it's current state it won't move so I'm safe.

@1st: Is that an Asian flashlight? If so, how well does it perform? Ive got a buddy who is interested in a flashlight but doesn't want to shell out more than the GBB itself (reasonably so).

@everyone else: Take more photos folks!!!

dsc0137nv0.jpg

G19 w/ GTL21 and Trijicon Night Sights.

Cheers.

Just a quick pic of my KWA G19 and KSC G17 :) nothing speacial pic wise but both are really nice to shoot.

G19 has a harder recoil spring and is very used and abused as you can see from the wear marks from my Serpa holster, the G17 is standard now as the metal slide i had on it cracked so back to the original now <_< and its abit tight in the Serpa with the standard slide.

Glocks001.jpg

Hope you like :)

*AL* aka Lofty

Figured you guys would know, I've got gas leaks in the magazines.

I take it your guyses advice would be replace the oring with one from a lighter?

just so its not fully spam. I'll repost with an old pic thats been posted long ago.

P6220062.jpg

gasket sealer around the orings is a one step solution. been working for over 6 years for me on any gun that comes through my shop.

So I've always loved glocks sleek shape and design, now I want to get one for myself. Plus the fact that I have been playing a few mat hes of Metal Gear Online with pistols only. G18c rules!

I've been looking at the G18c and G23f both of which are full auto capable which should fulfill my lust for a machine pistol. I'm here asking what model(and manufacturer) are the "best"

I've heard that the 50 round mags are universal if I were to go down the KSC route and both pistols are the same price (again with the KSC versions)

I'm looking for reliability more than anything else. Thats the most important thing

So..

Wot am bestest gun?