Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Wow those trades look amazing - how does it perform?

You should see the magazine, it has glock all over it.

It performs very nicely, im getting 280fps off propane with .20's, blowback is nice and crisp, mag holds a mag and a half worth of gas. Silent fill valve also.

All in all, the BEST gbb from China period. I hope meister releases new products because this is rivaling TM.

Well after what seems like years of messing around with this pistol I am finally happy with it!
I've installed all sorts of parts, accessories and upgrades and along the way wasted a lot of time and money on this, so it's a relief to finally have it done and dusted.

KSC Glock 17

SP_A0126.jpg

SP_A0121.jpg

SP_A0129.jpg

SP_A0138.jpg

KSC Glock 17
Prog4 Aluminium Slide & Outer Barrel
Insight M3
Glock 'Real Steel' Front Sight
Glock 'Real Steel' Rear Sight
Lonewolf 'Real Steel' Extended Magazine Catch
PDI 6.01mm Inner Barrel
Guarder Enhanced Recoil Spring
Guarder High Flow Valve
Shooters Design Rocket Valve
Hogue Handall
Proud Magazine Baseplate

Oh and here's a sneak preview of my next Glock Project!

SP_A0153.jpg

Edited by chris u'5

Thanks Rom :blush:

I'll have a good think about all the parts I've used over the years and the experience I have gained and see if I can come up with a decent article that might benefit others.

I've had quite a few GBBs in my time and while I adore 1911s I think the KSC Glock 17 will always be my first love :wub: I can't really put my finger on it and despite all the time, effort and money I've spent on it the vast majority has been extremely enjoyable.

Ta.

Chris

I haven't seen a Pro4 G23 slide (I'm not sure that they stock one) but they are a custom shop so for the right amount of money you can get one that says whatever you want (well...almost everything).

Thanks Rom blush.gif

I'll have a good think about all the parts I've used over the years and the experience I have gained and see if I can come up with a decent article that might benefit others.

I've had quite a few GBBs in my time and while I adore 1911s I think the KSC Glock 17 will always be my first love wub.gif I can't really put my finger on it and despite all the time, effort and money I've spent on it the vast majority has been extremely enjoyable.

Ta.

Chris

I had a KWA G17 for my first real gun as well (I think that I lot of us started out there interestingly enough). I don't own one now but I certainly did swear by them. It certainly is fun to find one thing that you like and just keep tinkering with it until it is as close to perfect as you can get it.

BTW what happened to the clip draw? Are you suing it on something else or did you just decide to opt for a different look?

Edited by Romulus
I haven't seen a Pro4 G23 slide (I'm not sure that they stock one) but they are a custom shop so for the right amount of money you can get one that says whatever you want (well...almost everything).

I had a KWA G17 for my first real gun as well (I think that I lot of us started out there interestingly enough). I don't own one now but I certainly did swear by them. It certainly is fun to find one thing that you like and just keep tinkering with it until it is as close to perfect as you can get it.

BTW what happened to the clip draw? Are you suing it on something else or did you just decide to opt for a different look?

I would definitely recommend the KSC Glock 17 to anyone looking for their first GBB, no doubt!

The Clipdraw joined that great big parts box in the sky Rom, I know you know what I'm talkin' about! :P

I still have it but I decided it didn't really suit the look of the pistol especially with the Insight M3 attached.

Last weekend I bought another Clipdraw though! This time for my WA Colt Series 70, I'll get some pictures up soon.

Curious about something - what taclight would fit on a G19/23 frame without extending past the lower frame? Like I'd like a light that matches perfectly with the end of the 19/23 frame.

That'll be a hard to find. That X2 as seen on Spartans G19 is the most compact rail mount light I've seen...

BTW: Nice G19 Spartan! I want that light!

Edited by junior
Well I'm fine with the light bulb section sticking out a bit - I meant where the main battery compartment/frame area matches up with the G19. Would an M3 copy just work?

Yep. M3/M6 would be about the only ones that fits flush I think. The rest are going to stick out a bit further...

EDIT: Actually I think the M3/M6 will stick out a couple mm further then the frame. But it's the least noticeable out of all the other Tac lights

EDIT2: Just found this old review. Nice pictures showing a G19 with a M3 on it.

http://www.planetairsoft.net/reviews/review-kscg19.htm

Edited by junior