Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Very nice junior :)

I keep meaning to take some better pics of my G17 and 19. I'll have to get me old man to do it though as i'm pants with a camera <_<

Still need to get a Half decent metal slide for it.

Any one got any good suggestions for a slide for a KSC G17 that aint gonna break the bank balence and will basically be a drop in fit, as i aint got the time for messin about trying make it fit?

Kids eh?

And any idea what to do with the slide on my used and abused G19? do i sand it and go Stainless or do i sand and respray it or just leave it battered and bruised?

Cheers

*AL* aka Lofty

Sweet junior!

Very clean and simple, I really like them mate.

Has your Streamlight marked the frame of your Glock? I have my TLR fitted to a WA Beretta M9A1 and it has kinda dented the frame where it grips. :o

Not a big deal as I bought the light purely to use on that specific pistol but I was just curious really, if I had known I probably would have tried some kind of spacer between the frame and light.

Mmm...interesting. The plastic used in my WA Beretta feels much tougher than my Glock frame but the Beretta frame has 4 marks (2 on each side) where the light grips the frame.

I haven't tried it on another pistol though (I don't want to end up with 2 marked pistols!)

I finally got my KSC Glock 18C's back from being worked on. This one still has a few issues but I'm planning on just selling (I don't need it as I have two others). If you are interested in this gun drop let me know.

p1060241.jpg

p1060243c.jpg

p1060244.jpg

This gun has a Pro-Arms Frame and a KSC Metal Upper.

Thanks to Vicious and Junior for their help.

Edited by Romulus
I finally got my KSC Glock 18C's back from being worked on. This one still has a few issues but I'm planning on just selling (I don't need it as I have two others). If you are interested in this gun drop let me know.

p1060241.jpg

This gun has a Pro-Arms Frame and a KSC Metal Upper.

Hi Rom

What's the remaining 'issues'?

P. :)

I didn't get a chance to personally do much to the gun due to slow shipping. According to Vicious the lower is fine but the upper is messed up. It seems to center around the selector not staying in place. It could just be that things are worn out. I do have several more slides (one of which has part of a BBU mech in it) that I would package with the gun if it got sold. At this point I already have two much nicer full auto KSC Glocks so I'm just not motivated to mess with this.

It's a Prog4 Custom.

I figures as much. Prog4 is freaking smart. Give airsofters something they've been wanting since the beginning. The ability to get quality custom slides and parts made up. Even if it's just changing the trademarks, it makes that part unique.

20C was a good choice.

Edited by junior

And now for something completely different, photos with a yellow backdrop!

I've deceided my usual white bg photos should take a slightly more vibrant

approach, I also have a nice blue as well i'll be using for upcoming shots.

1280_Pistol-Collections-01.jpg

1280_Pistol-Collections-02.jpg

1280_Pistol-Collections-03.jpg

1280_Pistol-Collections-04.jpg

1280_Pistol-Collections-05.jpg

1280_Pistol-Collections-06.jpg

1280_Pistol-Collections-07.jpg

It's an old discontinued freedom art assault frame, I found it hiding in on wgc a while back, but I only got a G26a recently to make it. It comes with its own comp, but I think it looks much better with the G26a compensator.

The frame is extremely comfortable and gives the gun a more "point and shoot" feel over the regular grips. I think it was worth it, the only downside is I can't use my glock serpa on it.