Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

TM Glock 17C

dsc01573p.jpg

dsc01574t.jpg

dsc01576c.jpg

dsc01579p.jpg

dsc01578f.jpg

dsc01586.jpg

Parts list

Shooters Design 17C Slide

Freedom Art Sight Red

Marui G26 Advance Rear Sight

Shooters Design Polished Mag Catch

PDI Recoil Spring Guide

Soon i will put a Guarder Tan Frame on it... I hardly wait... :P

Edited by baias6230

I picked up this frame from ehobby the other day, its a pro-arms and comes with full trades and a choice of colours. its pretty cheap but it does have a few flaws. the grip texture on the handles isn't as good as the KWA original and some fittings take a little work to get together. all in all though, I like it and its nice to have proper trades. :)

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalogsearch/r...amp;x=0&y=0

3563348589_a11b0ddb0d.jpg

Edited by beretta

Got my KSC G18 back from being repaired. For some odd reason it likes my long mag and does not like my regular ones (it has weak blowback and sometimes the gas releases) But anyway here it is

Prog4 G18C slide

Old School KSC frame with trademarks

Shooters Design Rocket valve

GP7J2640.jpg

GP7J2645.jpg

My Collection

GP7J2649.jpg

theres a body pin at the grip and a thicker one above the trigger. theres also a philips screw on the inside when you remove the slide. when you have these out and the slide locking clip then it'll come apart pretty easily. :)

A while back I got my grubby hands on a rather nice Glock 21 slide for a TM Glock 17 but I have never got around to doing anything with it.

SP_A0153.jpg

I already have a black Guarder frame in my spares box so I was just planning on using that for the build but for a while now I've been thinking about switching to an OD frame. What do you guys think?

I already have a KSC Glock 17 that has a heap of accessories and aftermarket parts fitted to it so for this one I wanted to keep it simple externally. I will be upgrading the internals and I know what I want to buy but it's the frame that's causing me trouble.

I'm thinking OD as it will be a bit different (for me at least as I already own a black framed Glock) and a nice change for my collection but on the other hand I want to keep this build simple and classic so it really should be black...so basically guys, black or OD? :unsure:

P.S.

The picture of the slide isn't great by any means, it looks much nicer!

Edited by chris u'5

I'd go with OD - guarder make a nice frame too which wont break the bank

my current project is being inspired by real steel mods done on Glockes - there alot of discussion about the chunckness of the frame grip and alot of companies offer a reduction and re grap service - dueto the AEP's design there sin't alot of room for reduction but a simeple sand off of the grip does allow for room to play so inspired in part by this I have done this to a Glock AEP frame - its a practce run but i'm quite pleased so i might end up using it :)

post-24063-1243764808_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just got my hands on a Surefire P111 weapon light specific for the Glock series, and unfortunately this one didn't come with the rail adapter kit. My question is, are there any still floating around out there, does anyone know where I can get it other than from surefire (gonna call monday to see), and has anyone had any experience with this light and if it could still mount on the gun without the rail adapter?

I figure if need be Surefire would probably send a replacement either for free or at some sort of small price, but I just wanted to inquire here first with anyone who might know.

Edited by pforcerecon