Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Wel I've got my initials on the bottom of it as well just to make sure. Just as with my M4 mags, they all have the number 23 on them, but also have my initials on there somewhere so others know they belong to me. I figure for some odd reason the number 23 seems to be rather popular.

what... what slide is that!

Would it fit a KSC G23F?

I'm looking to refurbish my Glock 23 as i mentioned in my thread. I've managed to locate a magazine base cap and a hurricane enhanced recoil spring as you can see in the picture.

6011_88497384566_503689566_1782650_3325340_n.jpg

I've got a KSC metal slide and outer barrel on the way, but I like the brushed steel look of that slide. Sigh. It's a custom job isn't it?

IronWolf: Moved previous post into its own thread in the Just Handguns sub-forum & updated current post to reflect the move. A link can be found here.

Edited by IronWolf

wwjkc: What kind of problems were you experiencing with the Guarder lower? I noticed a bit of a difference too when I took my stock marui slide and put it on the Guarder lower. No for some reason when I shot the gun yesteday and it locked back, it wouldn't go forward. Luckily I got the slide off with no damage but now there seems to be something wrong with the firing mechanism and hammer.

I would also prefer the guarder lower because the trigger frame in the front is much thinner than that of the marui, and a perfect fit for my light. Even though I can make it work with the marui one its much better on the guarder. Anyone else had any problems with their guarder lowers and a metal slide, as I'm looking to upgrade my gun soon.

Edited by pforcerecon