Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Personaly I like pistols clean. No light, no laser. But the M3 gives the pistol a much more sleak look than that other "thing", and to be honest fits the pistol quit well.

Oh, and from a tacitcal point of view, aim for the light. = You don't wanna be behind the light :)

Allthough, it looks cool, and airsoft doesnt get you killed :P

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I recently got into the glock scene I have a older kwa glock 19 with. Matt black lower and Katy black/blue slide can anyone tell me who could possibaly make this slide?

And I also have a G18c and I need to know what's a accurate traded G18c with a Matt black finish?

And I need to know where I can find a Traded glock 19 lower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice Glock though. Have you thought of spraying the base of the magazine to match the grip?

IDK, i like the contrast the he has going.

Any other KSC owners having broken rocket valves? Mine broe recently, and I want to know which one you guys like most. SOrry for the semi-thread jack

I blew a rocket valve in my G18C and my friends G26C also had a similar fate. I replaced them with shooters design metal rocket valves, which i'm convinced will probably never break. Each gun has seen hundreds of rounds since then without incident.

I blew a rocket valve in my G18C and my friends G26C also had a similar fate. I replaced them with shooters design metal rocket valves, which i'm convinced will probably never break. Each gun has seen hundreds of rounds since then without incident.

Well, my G17 wen through literally 15,000 plus rounds, before out of nowhere, PSSSSHHHHHHHHt.

So I'm a little skeptical.

I've seen rocket valves break on both a ksc g18 and kwa g17 after about 12 mags on GG.

But on the other hand I've seen more then a dusin ksc/kwa glocks go severel hundred rounds without this problem.

Seems as the weak points in these models are almost always the mag-catch and rocket valve.

I've used three SD valves so far without a problem.

I've seen rocket valves break on both a ksc g18 and kwa g17 after about 12 mags on GG.

But on the other hand I've seen more then a dusin ksc/kwa glocks go severel hundred rounds without this problem.

Seems as the weak points in these models are almost always the mag-catch and rocket valve.

I've used three SD valves so far without a problem.

o.O

Why did you need three? First 2 break? :D:P