Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

I'm running the Guarder real frame and slide on it right now as well and it's giving me top notch results. As for fitting, it's just always a bit tight around the rails, but an evening of cocking your gun back and forth during your favorite show certainly smooths things down ;) Well worth the price, I regret not purchasing an OD frame version.

A JG Glock 18c

-----

-----

just trying to do something cool! :P

How does it perform? My neighbor is looking for a cheap G18, and JG came to mind.

Is it like a new system, or Marui clone? Or KSC clone?

And guys, last question, what suppressor length do you guys find ideal for Glocks. I currently run a 110mm on my G17, but I thought something longer may look nicer. I was thinking King Arms AAC 9mm replica? Or too long?

i havent seen the glock 18 ksc/tm versions, but the magazines looks similar to the glock 17 TM, and it performs so so, there are a little plast thingymagimmik, that are kinda loose.. (im gonna glue it), which hinders the gun from shooting, but other then that, theres a little wooble in it, but that doesnt bother me! overall, get it, the problem ive found even the dude with the thumb in the middle of that hand can fix it!

//Regards

KSC clone. They have a high lemon rate, but still worth it as the problems aren't difficult to fix. A JG G18C is actually what I've been using in my HERA stock.

*repainted in tan

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

MBUS? srsly?

Lol just playing. Thanks. I'll tell him to just spring for the KSC. I got mine for around $115 shipped, and well, you buy cheap you buy twice.

I'm considering getting a HERA GCC... but man I'm just worried that it wont fit. Were there any mods to make it fit and function? If I plan to drop that much money on it better work lol. I have 1 TM G17 and 2 KSC G18s, don't know if the frame is more accurate than the others to the real thing.

I'm considering getting a HERA GCC... but man I'm just worried that it wont fit. Were there any mods to make it fit and function? If I plan to drop that much money on it better work lol. I have 1 TM G17 and 2 KSC G18s, don't know if the frame is more accurate than the others to the real thing.

Do believe he built it from scratch.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=171638

How does it perform? My neighbor is looking for a cheap G18, and JG came to mind.

Is it like a new system, or Marui clone? Or KSC clone?

And guys, last question, what suppressor length do you guys find ideal for Glocks. I currently run a 110mm on my G17, but I thought something longer may look nicer. I was thinking King Arms AAC 9mm replica? Or too long?

king arms aac 9mm replica ftw.. it looks beautiful need a strnger recoil spring.. i use a RS one

holy cripes, props to Renegade for that. I just looked over his thread! I just noticed the US distributor for the HERA stock notes it fits most airsoft Glocks. So thats excellent, can't wait to get my hands on one of these suckers. A nice set of MBUS sites and an EOTech polish it up nicely :D

I guess this is just my little rant, but a small word of advice:

Do NOT get the G&P or KSC metal slide it you plan or running a Guarder or some other brand of steel barrel through it. After long use, my threaded barrel has slammed into my slide one too many times, which has created a huge dent in the slide. It won't cycle properly without the regular metal outer barrel. I think The Guarder was much stronger than the regular G&P one the slide came with, and so the nice metal hit the crappy pot metal, creating a silvery mess.

/rant

Basically, if you're going to run a threaded barrel, or any aftermarket barrel in a slide, make sure they are either same brand or have similar build quality.

Lookin for someone in the UK to do some work on my KSC G34, basically it needs a new frame fitting. I have read that the Glock lowers are a pain to work on so would rather get someone more skilled than me to do it for me. Any suggestions, remember UK only?

Lookin for someone in the UK to do some work on my KSC G34, basically it needs a new frame fitting. I have read that the Glock lowers are a pain to work on so would rather get someone more skilled than me to do it for me. Any suggestions, remember UK only?

Speak to the "The Sniper", he replaced one of mine as well as a TM one.

Billy