Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Occasionally pulling the slide back to load the first shot is a bit problematic, it sometimes sticks due to the added weight of the silencer. After that it is fine though and will lock back after the last shot every time. The problem seems to be getting better with use however. Yes it is a KSC.

I haven't done a whole lot in airsoft recently (due to school) but I do have pictures of a race Glock frame that RSP helped my put together toward the end of the summer.

It wasn't my intention to have the grip cut as short as it was (I really just wanted the base plate of the mag to extend below the magwell) but it's current configuration is surprisingly comfortable. I just use the magwell as a pinkie rest which helps tighten up my grip and makes it more natural to use the thumb rest (something that I'm not used to).

raceglock4.jpg

raceglock3.jpg

raceglock2.jpg

raceglock1.jpg

The gun itself is just a stock G17 that I got for $35 and fixed. The slide does have a crack in it (as near as I could find out from the seller the gun has have ~17,000 rounds through it) but it still works just fine. I have other stock TM Glock slides but their trades are all mangled so I figured that I would just use this one.

As far as actual frame features go there are the following mods:

- Stock TM frame

- Under cut trigger guard

- Added thumbrest

- added WE magwell

- cut down grip for faster reloads with magwell

- small reshape of grip

- stippling on grip

- Paint job

RSP was kind enough to do this job for me and I cannot thank him enough. He has helped me on a number of custom projects now and my collection wouldn't be what it is without him.

As far as the future goes, I've always wanted to get prog4 to make me a G17L slide and I think that this would be the perfect gun for that. Honestly though, it shoots best with the light stock slide so I'm not that inclined to upgrade it (I have my steel TM G17 if I want something heavy).

Thought Id snap a few photos of my muddy/bloody Glock before I cleaned it.

Basically ran out of go-juice for the primary so I ended up running through mud/gravel and taking more than a few spills.

Holy hell! That is Awesome!

Your photography can make anything look great!

Edited by Whan

Two very beautiful pieces. The first one would have been acceivable with a freedom art frame from the former popular G26 Expert kit in action. I would have loved to get one of the last pieces myselft. But too slow, so probably I'll never get such a beauty. And the od one look very classy and elegant anyway, though I don't fency the 34-version very much … too big a hole in the top of the slide.

Edited by SamJacksonFan
Texturing, not pattern somegirls :P

Oh sorry :D

My english is not so gut.

you could take a look at this RS review. I don't know if it's allowed to post RS stuff here so please search for "nutnfancy g26 review" on youtube.

that must be something similar to the grip on the G34 and he mentions the name of that grip at some point.

Edited by somegirls