Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

What clone model 17 out there has internal parts that are 100% compatible with a TM G17? I lost my original lower that I had intended for spare parts because my 17 is kinda finicky for a lack of words, and so I need eithe a spare TM 17 if anyone is willing to sell one, or I might as well just get one of the clone's and use those internals. Any help would deeply be appreciated.

What clone model 17 out there has internal parts that are 100% compatible with a TM G17? I lost my original lower that I had intended for spare parts because my 17 is kinda finicky for a lack of words, and so I need eithe a spare TM 17 if anyone is willing to sell one, or I might as well just get one of the clone's and use those internals. Any help would deeply be appreciated.

The Army Armaments Glock 17 (R17) is a 100% TM clone except it has a metal slide. It'l do the trick for you.

Thanks Scuffer.

Luckily I just scored another TM17 to work off my finicky one (How many TM G17's does it take to get the job done right?), and so now my next goal is to get me a nice Guarder kit and finish this glock off right! <_< The love and pain of a TM glock.

• 2 weeks later...

Golf ball style eh?

I would stipple the thumb rests and basically the rest of the grip panels. You should try to sand down a bit so it gets smoother and more comfortable to handle.

Its nice to see people to customize their glocks, i really should turn my glock into a open race glock if i wasn't too lazy and stingy lol

• 2 weeks later...