Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Its not that it doesnt take stippling that well, its just that it doesnt take it as well as a polymer frame does.

It also requires a little more thought and care when working on it since it tends to melt a HELL of a lot faster instead of deform like the polymer guns do.

Firefly0: Yeah, I've seen those, they are quite beautiful, and yours is an excellent race gun.

Pity that no one makes a standard anodized slide and barrel though.

Prog4 is the only place where you could get a slide like that, but they are more interested in making 5.1 parts, however i requested some parts for my glock and i'm waiting their reply by tomorrow. In my opinion i would ask them a G17L slide or a G35 Shuey slide in steel. I wish Prog4 would make more stuff for the TM G17 :(

Magz: i got your point don't worry :).

Also marui G17 owners have the choice to get a polymer frame by Guarder so problem solved for those worried people about the stock abs frame.

BTW does anyone here has the shooter design valve knocker for the G17? I want to know if there is any difference between the stock part.

What's up with Guarder's design?

Apparently its fairly common for them to snap the screw "stem" that holds the inner front frame in the outer plastic frame. Since the tolerance of the Guarder frame supports the metal frame differently, that, the screw stem is the only piece reacting against the force of slide returning to battery. TM's frame only uses that screw to locate the frame, while the force is transfer from other point of contact....

I broke mine, a few guys broke theirs on Trader's, and talking to a shop owner in Taiwan he mentioned the same problem...

Only thing inside which has changed is the recoil spring. Externally it has the +2 base plate which you normally see on the 33 rounder mags, G&G rail system, Surefire 6P mount and Surefire 6P clone.

Optic is just a Aimpoint T1 clone but al going to replace it with a doctor sight so dont worry lol

Edited by StarMonkee
Apparently its fairly common for them to snap the screw "stem" that holds the inner front frame in the outer plastic frame. Since the tolerance of the Guarder frame supports the metal frame differently, that, the screw stem is the only piece reacting against the force of slide returning to battery. TM's frame only uses that screw to locate the frame, while the force is transfer from other point of contact....

I broke mine, a few guys broke theirs on Trader's, and talking to a shop owner in Taiwan he mentioned the same problem...

Well that screw "stem" is cracked on my TM frame, the rear one is broken and the rear sight is cracked where it holds the screw.

It's a 3rd hand pistol afterall, good thing i will make come changes to it.

Just got my TM glock 17 but how do I fit the glow in the dark front sight in? the rear one went on pretty easy but im having a challange with this front sight. Wish it came with a manual, but alas 2nd hand sales arnt always perfect.

Look inside the slide and there should be a screw that holds the sight in. Just unscrew that and fit the new sight in. I think that's how it's done.

Pic of my stock KSC G18c with an original "tupperware" style factory case (stopped being made after 99 or so I believe).

oldskoolglock.jpg

oldscxookglock2.jpg

Should've got the one with the finger-grooves molded into the case, but I didn't realize I'd gotten the factory case for the Gen 1 Glock until it was too late. As it stands now I'm going to have to modify it a bit to get the gun to fit correctly into the case again (with the hogue grips it will no longer drop straight in).

i was planning on making this glock 18c but I need someones opinion on it first

its a bit sketchy and I know the M3 is HUUUGGEEE,

*Ugly paint-edit piccy be here*

and was planning on adding this red dot in place of the rear sight

*Product placement piccy be here*

so? whadda ya think?

Just go give you an idea of what the stock looks like on a Glock 18...

Left:

30274699.jpg

Left again:

30274698.jpg

Right:

30274697.jpg

If you's asks real kindly-like, I probably could attach's my Insight M3 on it's and take another one of them-there photographs and upload's it's. I've also been meaning to add a Docter sight to my Glock 18, but never really got around to it.

But be warned:

That there stock won't mate with the airsoft Glock without a fight. It required some heavy modification of the frame to fit the stock, but it was worth it alright.

Just go give you an idea of what the stock looks like on a Glock 18...

Left:

*picture here*

Left again:

*picture here*

Right:

*picture here*

If you's asks real kindly-like, I probably could attach's my Insight M3 on it's and take another one of them-there photographs and upload's it's. I've also been meaning to add a Docter sight to my Glock 18, but never really got around to it.

But be warned:

That there stock won't mate with the airsoft Glock without a fight. It required some heavy modification of the frame to fit the stock, but it was worth it alright.

sweet, what make glock is that? i was planning on getting ksc, also, in what way modifications?

Wells nows...

It started out as a regular KSC Glock 18C, but over time I added more and more parts to it in order to get the look I want. Firstly I installed a KSC G34 inner and outer barrel. Secondly I bought the GLR 440 stock from this very forum and began the modification. What you need to do in order to install a GLR 440 stock is firstly to drill lanyard hole on the base of the grip (where the stock lock will attach). I made a small error in measurement myself, so if you plan to make such a modification I could provide you with dead-on measurements. Secondly you need to remove some material from inside the frame of the Glock, right behind the magazine well. Since the KSC version never was intended to house a GLR stock they've added a fair share bit of material there, so you'll need a dremel, or similar, and a long, narrow file. After that it's just a matter of trial and error. Insert the stock, try and find out where it snags, file a bit, dremel a bit, repeat.