Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

OMFG!

Coolest stippling job I've seen on a Glock, yet. It looks so, uniformed, unlike the random stippling.

Awesome job. So clean.

Thank you my good sir, I appreciate the compliment. :)

Here's a TM G26....

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Quick question for you Glock experts though. I am in the market for a G17 as a sidearm to play with and I'm pretty much after a brand that will give me a good fill up on the mags and have enough power to cycle every round in the mag. I had a TM G17 3rd Gen. a few years ago and I wasn't really happy with that gun since the mags wouldn't fill up without spewing and I would rarely get a full mag out of each fill.

Pretty much I guess I am wondering if you guys have any advice as to what mags will fill up similar to the WE 1911 style mags where all the gas goes in without any spewing or fizzing. :)

Edited by jdizzle921
Not sure why you are so bent on not spewing, on most KSC/TM/WA, when it start spewing its full.....

I can cycling a 2 full mags on a STEEL slide, 200% recoil spring TM G17 on one fill in ~20 deg C. Shooting ~0.5-1 sec per shot...

I guess it's just what I'm used to associating with a solid performing gun. All the GBB's I've owned in the past that filled up "Fully" (I guess you could call it) all performed when I needed them to while playing.

Then came my TM Glock. I had to draw it instead of reloading during a game on two occaisons and both times it let me down after firing a few shots...LOL.

As long as the KSC/KWA's end up with a full fill of gas in the magazine after spewing a bit, I'm fine with that. I just didn't like my TM since I could sit there and fill it for 30 seconds or give it quick bursts of gas and it still wouldn't fill up. I would normally chalk it off to being a bad mag, but the 4 TM mags all did the same thing, and when I tried two old mags from a KSC/KWA I had about 8 years ago, they both filled up "Fully" and performed flawlessly.

So, any suggestions as to what you guys would get if you were in my position? :)

I have to echo others statements and point out that high end GBB's tend to have to "venting" system while cheap clones have the silent fill system. The spewing gas is a plus because you know when your mag is full. With a silent fill valve you just have to guess. The spewing also allows you to purge all the gas out and fit as much liquid into your mag as possible.

To be honest, your experience sounds more like an empty gas can than anything else.

As far as gas consumption goes, I easily get a full mag with a heavy steel slide and 150%+ recoil spring even when the temperature is as low as 50F.

Edited by Romulus
  • 3 weeks later...

AEP's, and i can't use any extended-er mags. I'm limited to midcaps by the general consensus airsofting rules in my country. Midcaps are defined as 3x max of the real capacity, so 90 rounds max. The airsoft Cyma ones are kinda sucky, and fail around the 60-80 point mark anyway so i'm safe. Got a bit of extra kit on them, and will go ahead with the painting next week. Will post another set of pictures later on.

Haha...yep that's the stock slide pforce. Yours definitely is twins with mine as well. :)

Cool idea with the "Medic" gun loadout as well Cosmitz. Most medics I see at fields are just normal players who volunteer for the day with their SAW's or M60's and can't really do much as a medic. But with a much lighter and speedier loadout like that, you'd definitely be a lot more use to your team. :)

Also, any insight to my ramblings above on a "Gamer" Glock 17? I'm still kinda torn on what brand will perform the best.

Haha...yep that's the stock slide pforce. Yours definitely is twins with mine as well. :)

Cool idea with the "Medic" gun loadout as well Cosmitz. Most medics I see at fields are just normal players who volunteer for the day with their SAW's or M60's and can't really do much as a medic. But with a much lighter and speedier loadout like that, you'd definitely be a lot more use to your team. :)

Also, any insight to my ramblings above on a "Gamer" Glock 17? I'm still kinda torn on what brand will perform the best.

KSC. Nuff' said.

For ultra performance- Run something like mine.

Metal Slide- of your choice. I had the G&P, but my threaded barrel tore it up, and so I got the PGC. Awesome, light, smooth. I was considering the ProG4 one. They have a slide, not custom built, but a pretty basic one on their site.

Tightbore- PDI 6.01. Cost quite a dime from AirsoftAtlanta- only place I could find it in stock, but I get groupings within an inch at roughly 25 yards.

Floating (Rocket) Valve- The KSC G series one major weakness. I have the Firefly- the only one I could find in stock. It does it's job, and a nice metal. I also saw that UnCompany has the Airsoft Surgeon one in stock. Or was it SD? One of the two.

High-Flow Valves- Really just shooters choice.l I wanted my monster to be at it's best.

Aesthetics- I smacked a Guarder threaded barrel on mine, and ran a KA light weight Mock Slim suppressor. The Guarder barrel was so strong it chewed up the G&P slide and it no longer seated properly.

Mnay of these things are optional. The only one you will likely have to get is the Rocket valve. I didn't need mine until around round 18K

KSCG182.jpg

KSCG181.jpg

Parts List-

KSC G18C w/ Metal Slide, Taiwan Model

PGC G18 Metal Slide and Outer Barrel

Firefly Rocket Valve

Guarder Recoil Spring

Hogue GLOCK Grip

Of interesting note is that the stock rocket valve is made of aluminum, not plastic like my KWA G18C. I'll probably replace the stock inner barrel with a PDI G34 tight-bore.

-Piano

KSC. Nuff' said.

For ultra performance- Run something like mine.

Metal Slide- of your choice. I had the G&P, but my threaded barrel tore it up, and so I got the PGC. Awesome, light, smooth. I was considering the ProG4 one. They have a slide, not custom built, but a pretty basic one on their site.

Tightbore- PDI 6.01. Cost quite a dime from AirsoftAtlanta- only place I could find it in stock, but I get groupings within an inch at roughly 25 yards.

Floating (Rocket) Valve- The KSC G series one major weakness. I have the Firefly- the only one I could find in stock. It does it's job, and a nice metal. I also saw that UnCompany has the Airsoft Surgeon one in stock. Or was it SD? One of the two.

High-Flow Valves- Really just shooters choice.l I wanted my monster to be at it's best.

Aesthetics- I smacked a Guarder threaded barrel on mine, and ran a KA light weight Mock Slim suppressor. The Guarder barrel was so strong it chewed up the G&P slide and it no longer seated properly.

Mnay of these things are optional. The only one you will likely have to get is the Rocket valve. I didn't need mine until around round 18K

Thank you Brooklyn. EXACTLY what I was looking for. You wouldn't happen to have any pics of that setup you'd like to show off would you? It'd be awesome to see what the finished product looks like. ;)

Thank you Brooklyn. EXACTLY what I was looking for. You wouldn't happen to have any pics of that setup you'd like to show off would you? It'd be awesome to see what the finished product looks like. ;)

Nothing updated, sorry. I just have the build with G&P slide and cheapo suppressor.

2960169178_8b2f494841.jpg