Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Hi guys, a quick question!

I've bought Meprolight Tru-Dot Tritium sights for my KSC G17 after I've red somewhere KSC is real steel sight compatible.

Now it turns out my rear sight doens't really fit, it's way too loose.

What black Metal slide would cure that? I was looking at a PGC one...

If all turns out well, I'll post some piccies in here :)

Finally I have something to post in here :P

g191.jpg

g192.jpg

KSC 19 with G&G slide/threaded barrel (at least I think that's what it is.. The seller said it was Guarder but that doesn't sound right.. I'm right, yes?)

And yes, it does have a custom made cockinghandle :D

(The bleh-ish gun in the back is a standard plasticky 19..)

I'm looking to install a magwell on a KSC G34 that I've purchased from a friend and was wondering if anybody here had any suggestions? There's not many KSC-specific magwells avaliable, so I was thinking about purchasing a real steel magwell. The Dawson ICE magwell seen on several G17s here looks really sharp.

-Piano

My Race Glock 34 with 50% internal fresh parts (thanks Crimson!) with a few new upgrades. My pics aren't great but here they are:

SDC10101.jpg

SDC10097.jpg

SDC10080.jpg

Parts list:

Prime Shuey Custom Glock 34 Slide

Freedom Art Sights

FF Recoil Guide Rod w/ Bearings

FF Floating Valve

Shooters Design Recoil Spring (150%)

Shooters Design Hammer Spring (150%)

Shooters Design Valve Knocker

PDI Piston

FF 6.03mm Hicapa barrel lenght

FF soft hop up bucking

Dawson Ice Magwell

RSP custom frame

Lighted triger pull (tuned hammer and sear)

Removed initial "dead" trigger pull

Custom Short Stroke (slide only cycle to cock the hammer and load the bb)

Polished slide catch

And i have more parts if i wish to change something.

Edited by Firefly0

I think that I am not the right person to answer your question as I have really zero experience with GBB parts. I just got the parts yesterday and shot 2 mags with them - worked really well and recoil was nice.

I really learned alot while I was building this G19. But as I said I had no experience with replacement parts until yesterday. I just picked up the Action parts because they were available and looked good. I will let you know if something breaks but I don't think that will happen as they feel very good.

What I learned? Never replace the hammer spring again. Pain.

I recently got an Army R17 in a trade essentially for free, and from what I can see currently, it looks good enough to skirmish with.

Other then the lower frame being ridiculously shiny and plasticy, there's a problem with the Mag Catch.

As soon as I rack the slide, and let the slide go forward, the mag falls out. I looked into it, the mag catch seems slightly worn down, but not enough to just let the mag slide out. I'm guessing it's something with the spring that pushes the mag catch back into place, since I have to continuesly press the mag catch back into place from the right side of the gun.

Would just getting a new metal mag catch fix the problem, or is there a problem other then the piece itself?

Thanks.

If the spring that is used to keep the mag catch in place is damaged/missing/non-operational then it won't matter what mag catch you install, it still wont work correctly. You need to check that the mag catch is being returned to where it needs to be to hold the mag in place properly by the spring first. If this is not the cause of the fault then a metal mag catch may work. It cartainly shouldn't cause any problems due to it being worn down over time!