Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, loving the glocks. just recently joined the club with a second hand Glock 17, but its god many issues. im hoping to make it shot reall well in the near future, but at the moment it wont run at all.

This would seem the place to askfor some help, as im new to the glock world.

Can i direct you to my thread of issues? http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=183944 i would really appreciate it if you guys took a look and maybe answered some of my questions.

Thanks, do it whenever you want/can :)

One question for marui glock owners: does your glock with metal slide rattles more on the left side than the right side? Its because i fitted a new internals on mine and it started to wear only in the left side of the rails, so i'm wondering if that's normal.