Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Let me know what route you take. I have a silver Boom Arms Shuey Custom slide on order for my G34 and plan on adding fiber sights and perhaps a magwell.

-Piano

I was considering that too, but I kind of like the stock Glock trades better, so might just stick with a KSC metal slide.

EDIT: Wanting to make sure, will this work with the G34? I'm assuming anything working for full frame Glock's (17/18C) will work with the 34.

Edited by aznriptide859

Say, just a Q.

Does anyone know where I have the best chances to acquire a Shuey Custom Gold Medal G17 Slide in Black foe the KSC?

I fell in love with it but it seems to be out of production for ages now.

Shoot me a PM please, before anyone races off with it :D

Now to get me a camera, I want my Glock piccies online too!

cheers

Say, just a Q.

Does anyone know where I have the best chances to acquire a Shuey Custom Gold Medal G17 Slide in Black foe the KSC?

I fell in love with it but it seems to be out of production for ages now.

Shoot me a PM please, before anyone races off with it :D

Now to get me a camera, I want my Glock piccies online too!

cheers

Black? Jeez, I don't even remember seeing a black Shuey slide.

Jonny-

Great photos! Who makes the laser grip?

G34Teaser.jpg

Finished fitting some Freedom Art sights to my Boom Arms G34 slide. Some filing was required on the male portion of the dovetail on the sight, maybe 5 minutes worth of careful filing and sanding. More to follow as more parts arrive.

-Piano

Thats just a Silverback Airsoft laser grip, works well!

Jonny-

Great photos! Who makes the laser grip?

Finished fitting some Freedom Art sights to my Boom Arms G34 slide. Some filing was required on the male portion of the dovetail on the sight, maybe 5 minutes worth of careful filing and sanding. More to follow as more parts arrive.

-Piano

-Piano

My FA rear sight required some filling as well on my Prime slide for the Marui glock.

By the way seems your front fiber sight needs to be cut a little bit?

Jonny -

Thanks, I'll take a look into it.

Firefly0 -

Yes, I need to cut the front fiber down a little and am planning on getting some new fibers for the rear as they were badly seamed. Considering that the DYTAC KSC sights also need modification, I think they were designed with the plastic slide in mind.

-Piano

The comp barrel is part of the PGC G18 slide and outer barrel kit. I bought it because it was the same price as the KWA metal slide and a lot better. WGCshop, RW, and EHA had them when I last checked. I have a PGC G18C slide and outer barrel waiting to have internals transfered into it.

Thanks!

-Piano