Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

@soren

nice looking gun man! did you have to mod the slide/sights in order to get them to fit? could you please post a pic viewing the sights on the gun cus i'd like to add some night sights too. BTW- are the sights made by trijicon or glock themselves?

thanks

-brendan

@TeowneD

Thanks smile.gif .The sights install like any other sight and there were no complications. I superglued them and they've been there for the past year or so.

I tried to take a picture through the sights but it didn't work.

They are made by Glock and have small Glock markings on the top.

@Snigel

I tried your mod and it works so thanks again man biggrin.gif

EBB's HERAS Glock conversion kit is out. Not bad for 73$ shipped. There's an israeli company that makes something similar but with a much meaner flashhider.

AABBHRstyleArmsGLOCKCarbineConversion.jpg

http://www.ebairsoft.com/aabb-style-glock-carbine-conversion-p-3416.html

They have two versions: for KSC/Army Glocks and for Marui guns, but I thought Army cloned Marui? The reason why IM interested in this is that EBB's long magazine is supposed be made only for KSC's.

Anyone might be able to point me in the right direction for a metal slide and barrel for a TM Glock 26? The only one I've been able to locate is on WGC. My barrel decided to break near the rear of the ejection port. The gun still functions, I just want to get it replaced as soon as I can.

Another question for those state-side, I'm hoping to make a TM glock purchese, and I'm wondering what steps I need to take to have it pass though customs (besides orange tip and -sigh- trade removal.)

Edited by K12azy13astard

Im planning a little upgrade party on my g17 when i get money.

How are the 5ku metal slides? Also i'm wondering where i can find a threaded barrel? They all seem out of stock.  Is the is the quicksilver silver silencer any good? Or could you recommend some other silver silencer? It's quiet expensive for me atleast :)

Another question for those state-side, I'm hoping to make a TM glock purchese, and I'm wondering what steps I need to take to have it pass though customs (besides orange tip and -sigh- trade removal.)

Despite my Canadian flag I am in US. When I got the G18C(TMC) and the G17(eHobby) before, I didn't ask for anything special. TMC just painted the orange tip on the barrel and put putty on tape over all the trades and they shipped the box inside out. eHobby glued a orange tip on the stainless barrel which was easily removed with a pair of pliers and taped up the trades. I recently just got 2 Glock frames from UNC and they just wrapped it in a lot of bubble wrap they didn't even bother covering anything.

So far I haven't had any problem.

Despite my Canadian flag I am in US. When I got the G18C(TMC) and the G17(eHobby) before, I didn't ask for anything special. TMC just painted the orange tip on the barrel and put putty on tape over all the trades and they shipped the box inside out. eHobby glued a orange tip on the stainless barrel which was easily removed with a pair of pliers and taped up the trades. I recently just got 2 Glock frames from UNC and they just wrapped it in a lot of bubble wrap they didn't even bother covering anything.

So far I haven't had any problem.

How long ago did you get the two Glocks?

Guarder frame installed(15 min), a bit longer to stipple the new frame....

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

The texture is slightly different to the TM and the hue is slightly different. The new version has the front post reinforced with a embedded metal bushing so you don't get crack initiation site on the thread in the plastic itself. Guarder supplied the new screws to use with the bushing. Will it hold up longer? Time will tell, my last Guarder frame did not stand up to the steel slide for long...also note the new mag catch, it is now a Guarder steel unit...