Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

do the RS kits fit the Airsoft Glocks? im dying to get my hands one one, like seriously?

if i can where do i get the RS version from?

In the USA it is considered as a short barreled rifle, so you would be restricted from purchasing one, as a civilian.

I wonder how you use the selector level on the airsoft? The real one I shot can only be fitted on the models without the switch.

In the USA it is considered as a short barreled rifle, so you would be restricted from purchasing one, as a civilian.

I wonder how you use the selector level on the airsoft? The real one I shot can only be fitted on the models without the switch.

Not true it depends on your state.

And I rather like the KAC handstop on the side. Id probably put my thumb up there to make sure i didnt slip over the barrel lol.

Not true it depends on your state.

And I rather like the KAC handstop on the side. Id probably put my thumb up there to make sure i didnt slip over the barrel lol.

I was thinking if you dropped the grip back and threw the hand stop on the bottom it would take on an MP5K appearance. A photo of this set up would be nice if you have the time. ;)

Edited by Agent Hunk

how would a conversion kit be illegal to purchase? im sure i can get one from the EU but im just curious on how easy it is to fit compared to the EBB version which was designed for an airsoft gun.

im selling my SR15 for one of these kits and a glock, so it better be worth it!

i know that but the RS kit can be fitted to an AS glock and im sure the one above is a RS one, if its not then those china clones are better than i thought.

Those aren't RS ones. The AABB kit comes real close, but the real one still has a few distinct differences (probably so you can't stick the replica to a real Glock)

As far as the carbine kits are concerned, they are all classified as firearm accessories in the US. Anyone can pick one up provided the money (about $500) but you aren't allowed to stick one unto a stock Glock because that turns it into an SBR, unless your Glock has a 16" barrel or you fork over another $200 for the SBR tax stamp.

edit:

Fitting a RS HERA on a KSC Glock would require you to drill out the faux frame pin above the trigger (except for the 18C as it already has the holes bored out) as this is where the pin on the real HERA goes through, and not the trigger pin. Then you'd need to affix 2 short pins or grub screws on either side as the one supplied with the real kit goes through and through which the KSC Glock won't allow.

Edited by renegadecow

how would a conversion kit be illegal to purchase? im sure i can get one from the EU but im just curious on how easy it is to fit compared to the EBB version which was designed for an airsoft gun.

im selling my SR15 for one of these kits and a glock, so it better be worth it!

Dropping any carbine kit onto a pistol turns it into a Short Barreled rifle, which in most states is either illegal or you pay an extra tax on it.

No, the P99 doesn't have a trigger safety.

Yes it does. Maruzen even copied it faithfully. Unlike the trigger safety on a Glock or MP7 which has the locking tongue exposed, the P99 has the whole trigger as the locking system. Inside the trigger is another block (the actual trigger connected to the transfer bar) which can only move when the exterior trigger moves a few mm back.