Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Detonator also makes Trijicon copy sight for TM G17...

original.jpg

Not tritium, but they do glow in the dark like the stock TM night sight...

BTW, RTF /= Gen4 no? Gen4 has other changes on the frame thats different than just RTF, and it also has "Gen4" engraved on the slide.

Edited by RacingManiac

Hi guys, I'm looking into getting a suppressor for my KWA G18c. What threaded barrel and suppressor do you suggest? I want to put a realistically sized can on it (no super short cans) but for it to still be able to function reliably.

Would the King Arms AAC evo can be a good choice?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-silencer-aac-9mm.html

Also, no place seems to have threaded barrels in stock. If anybody knows of a place that has them let me know.

Thanks!

Hi guys, I'm looking into getting a suppressor for my KWA G18c. What threaded barrel and suppressor do you suggest? I want to put a realistically sized can on it (no super short cans) but for it to still be able to function reliably.

Would the King Arms AAC evo can be a good choice?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-silencer-aac-9mm.html

Also, no place seems to have threaded barrels in stock. If anybody knows of a place that has them let me know.

Thanks!

If the G17 and G18c share a barrel, then check Evike for Guarder barrels, in silver and black. The King Arms AAC is probably the most realistic pistol suppressor you can get.

is there a long barrel for the G17/18C at all? i have been looking for a way to mount a supressor to me HERA kit when it arrives and the outer barrel is no where near long enough to get a supressor in, and there is no way of mounting one on the kit as there are no threads for it, or will i need to make an adapter for one which means i got to get onto the lathe at some point.

Duracoat FDE again, then I'll probably sell my current stainless steel slide and keep the regular steel one....

My idea kinda came from looking at this(some custom Japanese made TM modded Glock):

1074i.jpg

I took what I liked from that and worked it in my gun.....

Edited by RacingManiac