Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Hey, I have a Glock question so I figure I'd ask here.

I just got back into airsoft after about a three year hiatus from is...I have a KWA G19, and as I so hear the KWA/KSC Glocks are discontinued/not sold in the States...

I plan on selling mine since I just want a larger frame Glock. Are the Marui ones a suitable alternative?

Hey, I have a Glock question so I figure I'd ask here.

I just got back into airsoft after about a three year hiatus from is...I have a KWA G19, and as I so hear the KWA/KSC Glocks are discontinued/not sold in the States...

I plan on selling mine since I just want a larger frame Glock. Are the Marui ones a suitable alternative?

Um well as far I as I know they are not discontinued in US... but yes marui are very good btw... I'd get one

Some in US have issues with importing Airsoft Glocks, since Glock is aggressively pursuing trademark issue in US. This problem applies to any Glock, not just KSC/KWA. I think on individual level it has not been as bad. But for distributors they might have problem. I've recently bought 2 TM G18c from HK stores with no issue shipping here. They just covered the trades and orange tipped the gun.

I have a HERA kit and an ARMY G17 (TM clone) on the way.

I plan to fabricate a mock suppressor on the HERA kit and modify an old GSPEC inner barrel I have lying around to fit the G17, so I can get better range/power/accuracy etc. Should make for a nice little CQB carbine when I get some long TM mags.

Just ordered a bunch of parts. Hera kit, G&P foregrip, a red dot sight, and 2 valves, plus some magpul speedplates.

Thinking about using my KSC G18 in the Hera kit and my upgraded KSC G17 as a sidearm in cqb. Gonna post some pics when I`m done. I ordered from Airsoft Global. 206$ incl. shipping to Norway.

I have a HERA kit and an ARMY G17 (TM clone) on the way.

I plan to fabricate a mock suppressor on the HERA kit and modify an old GSPEC inner barrel I have lying around to fit the G17, so I can get better range/power/accuracy etc. Should make for a nice little CQB carbine when I get some long TM mags.

I've just found that regular 1" PVC pipe will fit snugly on the cylindrical muzzle piece. Should be perfect for the basis for the mock suppressor. A 6.5 to 7 inch piece should be enough to cover up a GSPEC barrel.

Will add pictures of mine when its more than just a 2 foot long PVC pipe sticking off the end of my HERA kit.

im planning on machining a pice of alluminum with 14mm threads on both sides so its threads on the outer barrels thread and is long enough to poke out of the shroud to fit a suprressor and obviously fit a long inner barrel.

just a shame nobody is making a loger outer barrel for this HERA kit.

I've just found that regular 1" PVC pipe will fit snugly on the cylindrical muzzle piece. Should be perfect for the basis for the mock suppressor. A 6.5 to 7 inch piece should be enough to cover up a GSPEC barrel.

Will add pictures of mine when its more than just a 2 foot long PVC pipe sticking off the end of my HERA kit.

I'm excited to see the pictures. The g-spec barrel was my very first thought when I saw this. If you have a chance to run the finished product on a chrono it would be great to see the results of that too.