Glock Picture Thread

20100905_1.jpg

TM G18C with the G-SPEC barrel.

Painted and finished PVC pipe on the front. I'm very happy with how this turned out. The G-SPEC barrel runs just a millimeter or so shy of the end of the silencer. I'll have some other pictures in a week or so once the paint fully cures. Also, I've drilled through the right side of the body to allow me to use the sling on the right (I'm left handed). Works pretty well, and was super easy (the threaded insert runs all the way throughout the body, with only a thin shell on either side). Thus far, I'm very happy with how this is turning out. Just need to sort out some sort of selector mechanism, and stock up on extended mags.

Chronoed the G-SPEC barrel in my G17 last week. Without letting the mags warm up (fired immediately after filling), I was getting around 440 FPS or so. I think that was a .2 gram BB (the only BBs I had on hand were a mix of .2s and .25s). I'll need to do more extensive testing with known BBs.

And while I'm Glocking:

20100905_2.jpg

Almost done. Still needs a bit of fitting, and removal of the orange on the frame.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

TM G18C with the G-SPEC barrel.

Painted and finished PVC pipe on the front. I'm very happy with how this turned out. The G-SPEC barrel runs just a millimeter or so shy of the end of the silencer. I'll have some other pictures in a week or so once the paint fully cures. Also, I've drilled through the right side of the body to allow me to use the sling on the right (I'm left handed). Works pretty well, and was super easy (the threaded insert runs all the way throughout the body, with only a thin shell on either side). Thus far, I'm very happy with how this is turning out. Just need to sort out some sort of selector mechanism, and stock up on extended mags.

Chronoed the G-SPEC barrel in my G17 last week. Without letting the mags warm up (fired immediately after filling), I was getting around 440 FPS or so. I think that was a .2 gram BB (the only BBs I had on hand were a mix of .2s and .25s). I'll need to do more extensive testing with known BBs.

Danr, that is pretty much exactly what I was going to do, but in OD. I'm just waiting for that sodding ARMY G17 now. :(

Ahhh so it was pressed in so to speak. I managed to source some of the same diameter and thickness tubing as the shroud, I have the correct size tap so I can manufature a mock supressor, I'll fill the tube with foam cut the centre of it with an old inner barrel I have and use bodyfiller for the end unless I can find an aluminium plug for the end. If all goes to plan I should be done with the prototype next week.

4973478843_43bb6affc9_b.jpg

PGC KSC Metal slide Kit with G34 Barrel. Guarder Spring Guide and a bit of steel epoxy to fill and make a place for the BBU housing to screw in. The slide is also missing the extractor...there is a huge gap where the extractor should be. I am "dealing" with WGC about the missing parts.

4974096104_afd6b764ce_b.jpg

Edited by Guges Mk3

Id personally go for the Guarder. For sure the most awesome looking airsoft slide Ive owned. I don't like PGCs finish. Its to shiny and they dont engrave trademarks as deep as Guarder.

Should have pics of my TM Custom FDE Glock soon,. Surprised I haven't seen more like mine. To many HERA Kits and Race guns in here!

Edited by Mr Foxhound

Id personally go for the Guarder. For sure the most awesome looking airsoft slide Ive owned. I don't like PGCs finish. Its to shiny and they dont engrave trademarks as deep as Guarder.

Should have pics of my TM Custom FDE Glock soon,. Surprised I haven't seen more like mine. To many HERA Kits and Race guns in here!

Has Guarder released a KSC-compatible slide for their G17? If so, I'd like to know where they've been as all I can find are PGC slides and would like to give them a shot (I own 2 PGC slides and 1 Boom Arms slide and want to try something different). I know G&P has a slide out for the KSC G17, but somebody I know had some fit issues with it.

-Piano

Has Guarder released a KSC-compatible slide for their G17? If so, I'd like to know where they've been as all I can find are PGC slides and would like to give them a shot (I own 2 PGC slides and 1 Boom Arms slide and want to try something different). I know G&P has a slide out for the KSC G17, but somebody I know had some fit issues with it.

-Piano

I had a G&P slide once and was really impressed. First of all it had a almost 2 inch long "scar" on one side, pretty deep, looked like a crack. And the finish was too dull. Look at real Glock, their tannifer-(or whatever it's called) finish is pretty shiny as well.

That's a really nice glock dude - Looks really practical and purposeful, i'm eventually planning on going for a similar style once payday comes around...

For now, here's my Hera carbine (TM 17 inside, totally stock except for a steel mag catch) - Waiting on an RVG and some BUIS, pictured with my TM G17 (With TM 17C slide, although the pictures don't show).

P1000585.jpg

Also, some better ones of the 17 - Stippling was the first ever time i've taken an iron to a gun... Found it really easy, and it feels great - Used a sharp pointed iron and basically tapped the grip. For an awfully long time.

P1000587.jpg

P1000588.jpg

Also, for anyone with a PGC Alu slide - Is an upgraded recoil spring essential? Hi-flow valves required or anything, filing necessary to fit? Planning on getting the G17C slide and barrel set, as well as a PDI 6.01, nineball rubber and a few more external bits.

Edited by hwagan
  • 2 weeks later...