Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Who wants a full auto gas pistol? Cooldown hurts, especially in British winters. If you want to use it as a primary, I'd advise single shot all the time, and placed rounds as opposed to lots of shots. Besides, gas consumption and buying enough mags to last a day when you're using full auto is going to be a major drain on your pocket.

Then again, I don't think I've used the fully automatic option on any gun for a good 4 years now.

Who wants a full auto gas pistol? Cooldown hurts, especially in British winters. If you want to use it as a primary, I'd advise single shot all the time, and placed rounds as opposed to lots of shots. Besides, gas consumption and buying enough mags to last a day when you're using full auto is going to be a major drain on your pocket.

Then again, I don't think I've used the fully automatic option on any gun for a good 4 years now.

ive been toying with the motion on going semi on many of my weapons, i used my M14 on semi but for some reason i didnt feel comfortable spamming the trigger i kept thinking it would break.

would gas rifles be better use on semi over here in the UK? ive been so frustrated with the electrics on my AEG's ive completley gone off using them, hence why im adopting the HERA kit and a G17 for my main, the inner barrel will be replaced with a Gspec and ill extend the shroud on the kit to accomidate it.

again silly question but keep the slide plastic? seems it will only ever be used in my HERA kit.

ive been toying with the motion on going semi on many of my weapons, i used my M14 on semi but for some reason i didnt feel comfortable spamming the trigger i kept thinking it would break.

would gas rifles be better use on semi over here in the UK? ive been so frustrated with the electrics on my AEG's ive completley gone off using them, hence why im adopting the HERA kit and a G17 for my main, the inner barrel will be replaced with a Gspec and ill extend the shroud on the kit to accomidate it.

again silly question but keep the slide plastic? seems it will only ever be used in my HERA kit.

If you're just using it in your HERA, I see no reason to upgrade to a metal slide. The plastic is better on gas efficiency and I haven't seen any TM slides break from regular use.

mine looks different ;)

made a prototype steel shroud its 5inch long, was fairly simple to make the material dimensions are the same as the original shroud.

im trying to source some ali for a lighter one, but the steel version isnt too bad with all the bling on the kit. and i am in the process of perfecting this one i need to do some sanding and face off the one end with a lathe when i get into work and give it a few coats of hammerite or something more durable than the little bit of krylon i had laying about.

still waiting for the 50rd mags to get back in stock.

Picture262.jpg

Picture268.jpg

Picture272.jpg

Picture274.jpg

Picture276.jpg

Edited by Fellowz

NeoVeNoM, did you have to do much work to the outer barrel/chamber to get it to cycle correctly?

well, it still not smooth enough, but it looks like it will wear out after plenty of shots.

It might cycle better with a guarder frame, I honestly have no idea.

I have got steel slide and steel outer barrel - they don't work proper without hammer.

After that slide lock will not work proper (200% recoil spring, high-flow valve, 12 kg gas).

Maybe 16 kg gas will fix this... Waiting Guarder answer on my question.

P.S. It weight like a hell...

Edited by rusTORK

img0158ap.jpg

img0159jc.jpg

Random metal slide & outerbarrel

RS Trijicon tritum night-sights

RS Insight M6

Houge slip-on grip

RS frame that vas made for this gun

Guarder 150% hammer spring

Guarder 150% recoil spring

Guarder enhanched loading muzzle

Guarder firing arm (steel)

Guarder mag catch (steel)

Pdi hammer

Nine ball 6,03 barrel

Guarder High Output Valves

Edited by muffe66

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

The wait is over.....damn that took long, ordered back in mid-July, arrived today...

Raven Concealment Phantom Holster for Glock with TLR-1. The gun is a TM Glock 17(Guarder frame and slide). I actually ordered the Glock 20/21 model, knowing TM has a bigger frame size. This worked out perfectly as the holster fits perfect...

Looks great. I really wish they would get some kind of better staff or way to make the holsters. Waiting this long is a bit ridiculous, imo.

Hopefully my Glock will fit in the normal Glock 17 holster, another member here,Reincarnation, told me it does.

Your Glock is the on strippled Glock I liked. Everyone else makes the dimples to big. :P

Edited by Mr Foxhound