Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Did KSC/KWA discontinue their Glock line? Can't seem to find them in stock anywhere...

KWA did.

Glock sued KWA/KSC for infringement. So those kind of guns are now essentially collectors items. You can find pieces here and there, but its very hard to find anything KWA/KSC Glockwise.

Not really. KSC is still churning them out, just very slowly. Every so often, you'll see a bunch of HK stores get flooded with KSC Glocks. They changed their trademarks to a hideous logo, and now come standard with metal slides. Check less visited sites such as tiger111hk. They have a couple. KSC is also selling the Magpul PTS FPG kits, fully assembled. It's only a matter of time before another shipment goes out to retailers.

The thing with ones popping up in HK is they might be clones, not actual KSC's.

Been confirmed by many people they're not. The odd trademark is from KSC. And what are the chances of them popping up in every major HK retailer (HK, UnCo, WGC, eHobby, etc.) under the name of KSC? The same time other KSC models began to spring up in the same shop, with magazines for all models, simultaneously.

I believe so, but I guess you never know if retailer have old stock from before...

You also can still get the new ones like this...with a incomplete material coverage around the insert...

http://www.pbase.com/racingmaniac/image/127026378

Edited by RacingManiac

Hey guys,

I recently landed a KWA Glock 17... Plan on upgrading a few bits internally and I'd also like to get a new slide as the standard one already has metal coming through the paint after one game using my serpa... My question is, are any of the after market slides anodised so this won't happen as easy?

Any help appreciated

Sleepy

• 2 weeks later...

Well that boils down to personal preference, i use and thus prefer the Guarder steel one.

i don't see it that way mate...

if you consider that there are slides that don't fit safariland or that are better engraved, or have different affections on blowback...these factors are objective, you may base on these or on price for your personal preference, but surely there's one that, in facts, is better than the others.

what i need is the best look.

how is your guarder?

seems the most expensive.

i bought some guarder parts, but i really wasn't positively impressed...

i was going with PGC, but i saw there's a new version that should fit the safariland's and other.

this means that the old ones don't?

Edited by s85sss

i don't see it that way mate...

if you consider that there are slides that don't fit safariland or that are better engraved, or have different affections on blowback...these factors are objective, you may base on these or on price for your personal preference, but surely there's one that, in facts, is better than the others.

what i need is the best look.

And yet you're just making my point valid ..... It's a matter of personal preference because everyone has different opinions on what is best when looking for a new slide. You prefer looks, the other requires that the slide must be a drop in fit, the other that the colour must match his underwear and so on. So yes it boils down to personal preference ;)

how is your guarder?

seems the most expensive.

i bought some guarder parts, but i really wasn't positively impressed...

i was going with PGC, but i saw there's a new version that should fit the safariland's and other.

this means that the old ones don't?

Well i tried several slides for the G17, the G17 Guarder cast alu one that came with the body kit, teh Guarder steel one and the SHUEY CUSTOM slide from Airsoft Surgeon. The Airsoft Surgeon had a great finish and build but in the end i chose the Guarder steel slide. It's very well made ( unlike the alu one ) and the feel it gives on the G17 is not matched with any alu slide.

I have several Guarder slides and MBK's and i believe that they are a bit of a hit and miss. I tried a Guarder 1911 MBK and was not worth the money yet i love my Guarder P226 Navy Tan MBK.

I don't know about the Safariland as i do not own one for the G17 ( i just hv one for the P226 ), with the G17 i use this one http://www.ebairsoft.com/teklok-kydex-made-glock-holster-p-2332.html . I was wary to buy it ( don't really trust ACM products ) but for the price is actually very nice and my G17 had no problems fitting in it, i didn't even had to re-form it with the heat gun.

I just got a TM Glock 17 and the "Custom" PGC Slide (the one for $78 on Redwolf) and it fit, but was to tight and caused the gun to jam after one shot. Since then I've never gotten around to fitting the slide properly and just went back to the stock plastic slide.